FerrellGasprice/lack of service/no call backs

past several years price each delivery was outrageous, when I called to complain they had excuses -sorry computer error, you are an established customer you will get lower rate etc. Last year I received a 700.00 credit on one bill. this year I called multiplle times for a delivery, was told I would get a lower price and no one ever came. I left messages, never received a call back.
Now I changed companies and have their 500 gal tank sitting in my
driveway! I have just called - AGAIN, requesting it be removed, and was told, you will be called soon, we will send a message to YOUR servicer. Of course, I sit and no call back...
I don't know what happened, I have been a customer for 15 yrs, and suddenly there is no service and price gouging.