Ferns N Petalscake

B Jul 12, 2019

I had ordered cake yesterday with the order number [protected] in India costing Rs 550. I received the cake after the designated time of 3.00 pm and when I opened it there was this pathetic cake messages smeared over it. The local vendor had no information about the order till 11.30 in the morning. The FnP give the orders to local vendors and unbranded bakeries deliver it.

I am so sad on this day I could not wish my friendDr. Arti Gupta on her doctorate award as the message on the cake was "Congrats Dr.Arti Gupta". (See the photo attached and understand how bad it feels to open it in front of everybody).

I condemn such poor service quality. I will never order from this so-called reputed website. Also, I wish to suggest my friends to refrain from such malpractices and not to order anything from Fernsnpetals.

I want my refund.