FashionNovashipment delay and cancellation policy

S

After hearing so much about this site I decided to place an order July 24th for my NYC trip coming up Aug 3rd, 18. On July 27th I received an email stating order delay it told me I could cancel my order if I did not want to wait with a refund to my original payment. I started to get worry on july 28th I still had not received any info regarding an estimate shipping date so I decided to cancel my order on the link from my email. So I went further to make sure it was cancelled by emailing them to get verification I recieved an email back from customer care stating unfortunately once your order is placed they can not modify edit or cancel it. So if I was displeased or unsatisfied with the order I would have to return the items and get an E-gift which is UNACCEPTABLE. For this business to be in such popular demand they have alot of work to do regarding customer service, shipping, & cancellation policy!!! I did not pay with an gift card and I will not be doing business with them anylonger. I filed an complaint to BBB.com because this place is an scam. I will dispute my charges with my bank because I don't want my order thats why I cancelled it before it was shipped out.

shipment delay and cancellation policy