FashionNovamissing items from shipment

N

I ordered a bunch of clothing, non the less two of my expensive items were missing from my box! I've sent themseveral emails and called severallll times and all it gives you on the "customer service" line is a pointless voicemail since no one even follows up.

How are you going to charge someone and not give them what they paid for and then ignore them and not even care to give any sort of response to emails or voicemails weeeeks after constantlyyyy trying.

At this point it's the principal of someone thinking they can take my hard earned money and scam me like that - no hunny I will file a law suit or take this to social media and do whateverrrr I need to to make sure they get what they're giving. Picked the wrong one.