FashionMe.comorder d2054755

N Dec 14, 2018

Dear Sir / Madam,

I'd like to get an information about my order cargo.

I have paid my order D2054755 via fashionme website 6th December 2018. I've asked many times about my order cargo situation via email. No one answer to my email. I have also paid much more money to faster cargo service.

please send my cargo situation as soon as possible.

Thanks

Neşe Kemerdere Özcengiz
TURKEY ISTANBUL
+[protected]

• Fa
    Fashionme Dec 15, 2018

Dear customer,

Thanks for your order on our website. We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you.

I have checked your order and sent an email to you. Could you please check your
    inbox later?

If you have other questions, please feel free to let me know at [protected]@fashionme.com
    Fashionme

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices