Fashion Novaflagged my order

S Aug 13, 2018

I've been going back-and-forth with fashion nova for literally six days now. If first started with an order I made that took almost a week and a half to come and when it finally came only half the orders are correct. After going through it with their email department for literally three full days and being on hold with their customer service for over 45 minutes to an hour all they can tell me is that they can issue me a credit. At that point I wasn't too upset about it I placed a new order and got over it but then that order got flagged so I called customer service and once again even though they messed up that order an i've been going back-and-forth with fashion nova for literally six days now. If first started with an order I made that took almost a week and a half to come and when it finally came only half the orders are correct. After going through it with their email department for literally three full days and being on hold with their customer service for over 45 minutes to an hour all they can tell me is that they can issue me a credit. At that point I wasn't too upset about it I placed a new order and got over it but then that order got flagged so I called customer service once again even though they messed up that order. After being on hold with them and getting my credit back immediately they still couldn't tell me why it was flagged the all they told me was that it was because of the amount and the shipping and the billing information which makes no sense because I called my bank and they confirmed there was no problem on their part so it was all fashion nova is doing. I keep trying to get in contact with her supervisor because I'm going on a cruise this Saturday and I need to have these close by at least Friday and I keep having to go back-and-forth with their customer service it's terrible. This is the first time I'm having a problem with them and it's the worst problem I've ever had with any customer service ever. The least they could do is help me on find my order and give me express shipping for all the problems they've caused me but they won't even call me back and they leave me on hold for 35 to 45 minutes to even an hour this is the worst customer service I've ever had the miss fortune of having to come into contact with! I'm honestly ready to cry. My cruise is in seven days and I have nothing to wear because of fashion nova poor customer service!