Farfetchadidas falcon sneaker

I ordered a pair of adidas falcon sneakers that was on sale for $86.00 that was suppose to delivered two days later. I was eagerly checking my emails looking for an exact shipping time the item would have been delivered. Two days later I receive an email stating my order has been cancelled due to a payment issue. How was there an Issue with the payment when my card was charged. Obviously the payment was fine. I contacted Farfetch on the 646 number provides for US customers on the email and spoke with a lady who had a very thick French accent, who stated that my order was canceled because they wanted to verify my information with me and my bank . Huh!!! I asked her what type of information needed to be verified. She couldn't give me a specific answer. She kept asking me would I like to reorder the item and then they can contact me and my financial institution directly. I told the women I'm not comfortable with any one contacting me or my bank to verify anything. I accused her of being involved in a scam situation she then proceeded to read this long and pitiful speech about how it's safer for their customers and their financial institutions just to verify the information. She continued to ask me permission to reorder the item and again contact me or my bank, she kept asking "is that alright with you " I told her absolutely Not. I told her I don't feel comfortable providing any more information as it's not needed to place an order. My card was charged so what was the payment issue. I told her I will look into this matter further do my research and if I wish to reorder anything I will contact you and hung up. I went on line and researched and read some similar experiences on scams that they use to receive your personal information. Do Not Buy From Farfetch. Where have you ever heard of a company trying to contact your bank to verify info about your credit card that already went through. BEWARE!!!

Di