Fantastic Sams Franchise Corporationan awful haircut

M Aug 05, 2018

This is the same Michael D. Doll that sent a complaint to you from your other (Main) web page. Where I told you of a cut I received at the Fantastic Sams at: 2447 S Day St, Brenham, TX 77833 from a woman named Hung! As you can see, the first 2 pictures show what she did to me. The last 3 are what I showed her what I wanted. O yes, she said, no problem! That's a chop job guys! My God, it's not even either and there are hairs sticking out all over my head. I'm embarrassed and angry. I want to be reimbursed for this haircut. I was charged $21.60

I asked your staff when I walked in if anyone could do a fade and showed her these 3 pictures! Yes she said, Hung can do it! What I got was a number 1 shave and not even a good one at that. I did NOT want my receding line showing dang it and I wanted a fade!!! I showed her (Hung) the pictures too! I'm going for a freakin job interview and look like a 6 year old cut my hair. Look at it!!!

Michael D Doll
9253 FM 2502
Brenham, TX. 77833

PS I do NOT want a coupon...I'd like my money back!
The other picture is my bank and where the charge is pending.

I should have said something right then and there but, I was too upset and didn't wanna cause a scene.