Fanaticsshipping/customer service/supervisors

F Oct 23, 2019

After placing an order last week and getting a confirmation of shipment with tracking information I still have not received a truthful answer from this company about my products. I can tell you that after 6 calls to Customer Service and Corporate and filing a complaint with the BBB I can only determine this company is a scam. They push advertisements online through various media outlets, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.; however, they don't have the products they advertise for sale or available. Their online ordering service features products most likely manufactured overseas(China) and they can't fulfill the demand for various products. This is why you will always get a shipping confirmation tracking number, but the products will never leave their distribution facility. You can't ship what you don't have. Customer Service will blame the "lost" package on transportation issues between the distribution center and FedEx. However, my investigation is Fanatics only requests shipping labels but never gets the packages to FedEx. If you complain they will suggest cancelling the order and reordering your products with expedited shipping. Sounds great until you end up waiting for that reordered package as well...never arrives. There are so many complaints about this company it isn't even funny. If you do order products and want to return them for any reason you will pay a return fee "for each item" of $9.95. Now you know how they make their money...advertise products they don't have, lie about lost packages that never left their distribution center, and charge outrageous return fees. Oh, and then they sit on your money for these bogus orders for weeks, possibly months until you get tired enough to request a refund. They bank on you giving up and letting go. Good luck if you ever order from this company. Starting filing complaints with the BBB, Fanatics will have to formally answer your complaints instead of generating passive canned responses they copy/paste to all their customer's complaints online.

RESOLVED

• Fanatics's response · Oct 02, 2020

• Fanatics's response · Dec 18, 2019

We are so sorry to hear of the issues with this order, please provide the order # so I can look into this further. Also unfortunately since it is a custom item the processing time cannot be expedited due to the amount of time it takes for our fulfillment center to manufacture the item. We look forward to assisting you further with this.

• Fanatics's response · Oct 24, 2019

We are so sorry to hear of your experience with your order and service. We can assure you that we do not in any way scam our customers. We do value our customers and their thoughts and experiences. Unfortunately when shipping thousands of items a day the FedEx driver that is picking up the shipping pallets that day unfortunately from time to time may miss a scan. We always do what is right to assist the customer and replace any lost or damaged items. If you would kindly provide your order information I would be happy to look into this further for you. Thank you so much.

Joan Drage Sep 28, 2020

I have place 3 orders in the last 2 weeks. I receive an email thanking me for my order and then 10 seconds later I receive an email saying they have an issue and they've canceled my order. i've tried on line chat that got me no where. today I call the company. first I talked to a lady. I gave the lady my name, email address and order number. she transferred me to a man who told me he would not tell me the issue that stopped my order. I asked him why he wouldn't tell me, he said it was because of security issues. I told him I had a right to know and he told me I didn't and to have a good day. he started to hang up. I told him I was through with the company and I would not order from them anymore. he told me to have a nice day and hung up. this company has very nice products but are a complete pain in the butt to work with. there customer service is a joke. I recommend not using this company.

• As
    AStiner Oct 02, 2020

@Joan Drage I am so sorry to hear of the experience you had regarding this. I would be happy to look into this further for you. I can assure you this is not normal business practice. Please confirm the order ID> Thank you

Chrystaldelb Dec 18, 2019

WOW!! I wish I would of seen these messages before I ordered from this company!! I am having the same issues except I have not returned my wrong item yet until I get my order right the way I ordered it! I was sent an item that was the wrong size! I am sure you will see my post but, Basically I called to complain also! They only told me the same thing! Like they are some kind of robots it looks like! I can get an "expedited" shipping for my original order but, Cant guarantee it to be here on time/overnight! Now it makes sense! It probably is coming from China! The other option was I could order another item from them that they would overnight at my cost! Why would I order something else! Then I was so mad because I have to now take time out of my day to return this item, I am sure pay now that I am reading which they made it seem like I get a return label that will ship for free! I have not received a label yet and I am assuming I will be paying for the envelope for it to go in etc! I will never order from here again! Best believe I will make sure everyone I know does not order from here! Also I will be posting on my media pages! What a joke! I think they could of offered way better service and I think its stupid they want a shirt back that is special ordered?? I get wanting merchandise back they can re-sell but, this is a special order with my last name! So its stupid for me to return this! So mad!!