Fanatics — order cancelled with no communication
I ordered a English Premier Soccer League jersey (product # 3221826, Size L) for my son 3 weeks prior to Christmas. Order (#[protected]) was confirmed with expected ship date on or before 12/17. When I did not receive the order I checked online - order status still showed pending. I contacted their customer service and was told the order was cancelled as item was out of stock. They had all of my contact information (e-mail, phone, etc.) but could not explain why I was not notified. I was instructed to place a new order even though my credit card account had not reflected a refund yet. Once I spoke to my credit card company that same day (12/19) I placed a new order but was told even though the item was now in stock it could not be delivered prior to Christmas. I requested expedited shipping since it was their error - no help at all. This was $120 item and the only request my son had for Christmas. Have been a loyal customer for 10+ years but will never order from this company again - customer service is a joke! I request to receive this item free of charge - Fanatics basically ruined Christmas for my son and myself and I would like an opportunity to try to make this up to him even if it is late.
More Fanatics Complaints & Reviews
- Fanatics - partial refund!
- Fanatics - cheap quality
- Fanatics - shipping/customer service/supervisors
- Fanatics - exchange/refund problem
- Fanatics - horrible experience
- Fanatics - received a special ordered shirt with my husband's last name on the back of a raiders long sleeve
- Fanatics - men's new england patriots nike olive salute to service sideline therma performance pullover hoodie
- Fanatics - fan cash card and fan cash
- Fanatics - customer service and order accuracy
- Fanatics UK - fraud matter