FairySeasonfraud!

T

I've made my order in early August and still haven't received anything and I cannot contact these guys! I sent them tons of messages but they never replied and I have no idea what to do! They took my money very quickly but it seems like they don't care. The only way to get a refund is to contact customer service, but since they are ignoring me that seems impossible.
I only want to warn others no to do the same mistake I did. First of all check their website, there is absolutely no information about the company itself. A trustworthy company would never hide such an information.

• Fa
    FairySeason Oct 13, 2016

Hi, If you have any question about your order, pls feel free to contact at: [email protected]
    We will reply to you asap.

• Fl
    Floridian1 Dec 15, 2016

@Floridian1 Endulging

• Fl
    Floridian1 Dec 15, 2016

@FairySeason Nobody can get a response when they email you. Perhaps you should try responding and engulfing in a little thing we call customer service. After all, we are paying you.

Maria Gogolkiewicz Smith Oct 29, 2016

If you paid via Paypal they will help you. Otherwise...good luck...they are the worst to deal with.

• Tr
    Traciews Nov 09, 2016

I have had the same issue. I wish I would have read reviews before ordering. There is no way to contact this company except email and the will NOT respond after 4 attempts. I am so mad that I will post on every site I can to warn others!