FactoryOutletStore.compoor service

V Review updated:

We ordered an item from factoryoutletstore.com, and when it arrived, it was the wrong item in the box. The receipt was correct, the charge to our card was correct, but the item sent was not. We called the Cust Service number listed (Guaranteed to assist) and were told that they would be happy to exchange it, but we had to pay shipping to get it back to them! This was a large item - not cheap shipping. Any reputable company has procedures in place to deal with company mistakes. You do not make your customer pay for a company mistake! I would be happy to send it back at my expense if it were my choice to send it back. I expect pre-paid labels, COD or some other return method when the company sends me the wrong item! We ordered another item from the same co. - it was fine. Everything else (shipping time, etc.) was fine. However, I will never shop again someplace where it costs ME money when they screw up. And I will share this experience with anyone I can!

• S
      Aug 11, 2011

I ordered batteries for my cordless phone. They were the wrong size, and I'd like to return them, maybe exchange them for the right size. I called the toll free number, and was hung up on when I said I couldn't find the model number. There was NO HELP. I emailed their [protected]@factoryoutletstore.com two days ago and haven't heard back yet. I just want to send these batteries back and get crediit on my VISA card.

• A
      Aug 04, 2012

going on10 days now and hav'nt recieved my order, if not here soon i will pursue some type of legal action. just will not tolerate this type (BS).so to factoryoutlel store your days are numberd. Bet you would stand in front of me, chicken ###.

• M
      Oct 30, 2012

yes i order from thi company and i like to know where is my order coming i order on 10/14/2012 my order # is FOS2475825E please tell me why. my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

• W
      Aug 13, 2015

I ordered a replacement filter for whirlpool W10413645A on July 28, 2015 and have not received it as of today. If I'm not going to get it soon please let me know so I can order it from another source.