Factory Authorized OutletCan not get a refund

O

Order two dewalt tools. Received e-mail stating one items was out of stock and did not know wnen items would be available. Sent return e-mail same day stating not to send instock item. Received another e-mail stating already shipped. Called company and instructed them I did not want just one of the items. Person on phone instructed just return to send for full refund. Waited two weeks for refund but did not see refund. Sent two e-mails and no return. Called and spoke with someone who stated they sent e-mails I never received. Person stated it was pending waitng on instruction from me. I told them to refund. Waited another week and did not see the refund. Called today and was told refund was posted today but still do not see it. I asked how much the refund was for and they stated it was for $29.99. I told them the total they owed was $54.99. They said they were charging for shipping and restocking fee because they did not like seeing returned items. I told them that is not what I was told by the other sales person and they said they did not care they were not refunding my full amount.