Facebooklissh, co. ltd wigs advertised on facebook

J Jun 22, 2019

Scam scam scam scam
I am out $94.65. I ordered wigs from lissh co., ltd from an advertizement on facebook. they were not the same wigs as advertized and came in colors I did not order. when I filed a dispute with paypal they responded that I would need to send the merchandise back. that was not a problem, I did not want the garbage I received and would not give it to my worst enemy. I went to ups store to try to send the items back and found it would bre $98.00 to return via us mail and $206.00 to return via ups. I could not be out another $100-$200.

I added pictures of the wigs I received and what they were supposed to look like.

Lesson learned. but this advertizement is taking peoples hard earned money and that is stealing.

Facebook should not advertise these items. people think they are ordering one thing and get another. scam scam scam scam

• Ca
    CANDY88 Jul 28, 2020

Do not buy there wigs... i'm going to repeat this do not by there wigs

Maureen Cornelius Jun 12, 2020

Lissh co ltd is a big big scam company. ripping off people. please be warned. I was lucky to get a refund from paypal. please do not order anything from this scammer.

Jamrock2 Apr 29, 2020

I was also a victim to this company . They advertised the most beautiful wig I’ve ever seen yet sent an inferior wig was sent and a color that I would never wear . Issues with refund . As for PayPal I am about to stop using them as well

May me Apr 18, 2020

Company is a scam scam scam scam. They sent me a totally different wig than what I ordered and demanded I send it back to Chin which isn’t where it came from. I would have to pay more to get my money.

• De
    Deb410s Feb 18, 2020

I will never buys another wig off a video on facebook! It is bad enough to be bald from chemo and the get this piece of [censored] from china...
    Very dissapointed!!!

Mary Jo Vieira Dec 10, 2019

Everyone, Paypal offers a free
    $30 shipping refund that I didn't know about and wanted to share that. Also the company didn't respond to the 2nd refund request so I received full refund after 20 day from Paypal. CALL Paypal and work with someone directly if you have a problem, they were really great with me!

• Jr
    J . Roe Feb 05, 2020

@Mary Jo Vieira How do you call Paypal?

• Te
    teeteeeee Dec 10, 2019

I tried everything even paypal to refund they were no help. I sent wig back to china address which coast 15.00 on top of price of wig, so lost more money so don't fall for the return an they will refund you.

Mary Jo Vieira Nov 27, 2019

I wish I had found this website before I ordered 2 wigs. I received one (never received the 2nd one) and it was so bad that I wouldn't even wear it in my back yard. It was NOTHING like it showed on Facebook. You could easily see through the entire wig. It was/is trash, nothing more. Thank goodness Paypal refunded me $30 but I lost $12 on the deal. The 2nd wig was never received so working with Paypal on that one. Didn't realize it was from China (if it really is). This company seems to have several names/addresses. I just filed a complaint with BBB.

• Ni
    Nissi DeNas Oct 18, 2019

I, too, was pulled in by this fake site! The pics of wigs they post are beautiful! However, it's not what you will get! I ordered a nice wig and received something that resembles a large rat! $25.89 is what I paid. It would cost over $100 via Fedex to ship it back to China. So I went to the post office and it costed $16 to ship it back. Thank Goddess for Paypal! Paypal reimbursed me for return shipping. The rat factory wanted to give me back 20% as well, which would be about $5! haha, They also wanted me to put a good review in exchange ! After weeks of fighting with them, and showing Paypal my return shipping label, I was finally credited back my money. I shall NEVER order this kind of crap again! I hope you guys get back to good. Good luck to you all.

• Sp
    Sporte11 Nov 21, 2019

@Nissi DeNas So glad you posted this. I’m the companies latest victim. Glad to see that there is a way to send the wigs back for less than I paid for them. They went as far as 50% of my money back and coupons to use on their site. As if I would order another wig from them. I’m pissed I ordered 4. Lesson learned.

• Da
    Darlene Harder Sep 26, 2019

Same happened to me. Filed complaint with Paypal and they want me to send back to China. The shipping is too expensive and then there is no guarantee I'll get my $39.89 plus shipping back. Scam Company for sure.
    Be aware of anything from facebook. The wig was a piece of garbage and not anything like the ad on FB or the correct color.

• Pa
    Paulinus Aug 12, 2019

Same thing happened to me. They want me to send the piece of garbage wig to Hong Knog which will exceed the purchase price 3X over. They refuse to let me return it to their California address on the package. SCAM SCAM. I filed a complaint with the BBB. I will keep filing until this company is shut down. I am out $ 34.97.

• Ro
    RonaKAY Jan 31, 2020

@Paulinus BBB wont do anything as they are a company in China. I have reported them to the Internet Crime Complaint at www.IC3.gov

• Ms
    Msdd85 Jul 25, 2019

Same thing happened to me. LISSH CO., LTD Is a scam artist got almost $75 from me I went through PayPal and they want me to send this to China but it came from an address in the US. and to add insult to injury to send back to China is almost the same amount and I’m suppose to pay the shipping. PayPal needs to severe ties with this fraudulent scam artist and do should Facebook. It’s not even hair. It’s ridiculous!

Comments

• Mp
    mpm132000 Jul 19, 2019

I agree, the company is a scam. I received the wig (pictures attached) and I KNOW that's not what was listed on the website, which I forgot. When corresponding with the scam company they wanted me to return the wig to China and offered me a 20% refund. My wig came with a CA return address which is why I didn't think it was fair that I was required to send it to China. I also didn't agree with getting only 20% . I filed a dispute with paypal and they agreed that I should get my full refund back BUT also agreed with the scam company that I return the wig back to China. I am in the process of returning it now but am also going to request that paypal refund my return shipping cost. I also agree, FB shouldn't allow these companies to put their ads on esp after the company has received complaints.

Comments

• Ro
    RonaKAY Jan 31, 2020

@mpm132000 Exact thing happened to me I reported them to the Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.IC3.gov

• Te
    terry galea Jul 14, 2019

this is a scam for sure wigs are like Halloween wigs an know way to return.