Fabletics — magazine subscription added at checkout
Fabletics Pre-checks boxes and customers are automatically subscribed to ‘Essence' magazine when they attempt to pay for their clothing. They are counting on customers being distracted or not seeing the box (like me) and have partnered with Essence Magazine in order to add in subscriptions to as many orders as they can. They shared my Personal info and payment data with Essence Magazine without my consent. I didn't see that the box was added in on the second payment screen. people are not looking for a magazine subscription when shopping for leggings, that's why Fabletics deceptively includes the pre-checked box on the final payment page. They count on customers to miss seeing it. Shady company and business practices. Stay away. There are plenty of places to buy leggings!
More Fabletics Complaints & Reviews
- Fabletics - Unable to cancel membership 
- Fabletics - HIdden Fees/Horrible Customer Service
- fabletics.com - Not full refund provided
- Fabletics - Impossible to cancel! 
- www.fabletics.co.uk - I got shoes with blue spot
- Fabletics - false advertising/customer service
- Fabletics - Horrible! 
- Fabletics - Scammers. Buyers beware!
- Fabletics - Scam activity 
- fabletics.com - Disappointed