Menu
EZE Breeze Store Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

EZE Breeze Store
reviews & complaints

www.ezebreezestore.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.4 14 Reviews

EZE Breeze Store Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with EZE Breeze Store at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for EZE Breeze Store has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of EZE Breeze Store. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

EZE Breeze Store reviews & complaints 14

Filter reviews by rating
12 reviews
Sort by:

Newest EZE Breeze Store reviews & complaints

EZE Breeze Store After 5 years, still great windows

After 5 years, still great windows. Very impressed with them!

I gotta say, these windows from EZE Breeze Store, LLC are still going strong after 5 whole years. I'm seriously impressed, you know? They've held up like champs and haven't given me any trouble at all.

I mean, let's be real here, finding good windows that actually last is like finding a needle in a haystack. But these bad boys have proven themselves to be the real deal. They're sturdy, durable, and they still look as good as the day I got 'em.

Not only that, but they're super easy to use. I don't have to struggle with 'em or anything. They open and close smoothly, no hiccups or anything. It's like a dream come true, honestly.

And let me tell ya, these windows have made a world of difference in my home. The temperature stays just right, no drafts or anything. Plus, they keep out all the pesky bugs and critters. It's like having a fortress protecting my humble abode.

I can't recommend these windows enough, folks. If you're in the market for some top-notch windows that'll stand the test of time, look no further than EZE Breeze Store, LLC. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EZE Breeze Store Windows are grate - our handyman was able to install them quick and efficient

Windows are grate - our handyman was able to install them quick and efficient.

EZE Breeze Store Second time I put these windows in

Second time I put these windows in. Fantasic! Also, support is tremendus! Great company, great product!

Hide full review

Is EZE Breeze Store legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals EZE Breeze Store as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, EZE Breeze Store stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering EZE Breeze Store should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

EZE Breeze Store earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: EZE Breeze Store achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for EZE Breeze Store. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

EZE Breeze Store has received 12 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

EZE Breeze Store has registered the domain name for ezebreezestore.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Ezebreezestore.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Ezebreezestore.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Ezebreezestore.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with EZE Breeze Store, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the ezebreezestore.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Ezebreezestore.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The ezebreezestore.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
H

EZE Breeze Store Ezebreeze is a great product

Ezebreeze is a great product. It was easy to order and install. I've put these windows in two houses this year and I highly recommend them.

EZE Breeze Store I luv, luv my vynl windos

I luv, luv my vynl windos. I get the max air when I want it and shut out the rain n snow. They r easy to maintain. I clean them yearly. They r very economical too.

EZE Breeze Store An great and reliable company with great products and service

An great and reliable company with great products and service. Had my vynil windows installed on the screened porch 4-5 years ago. I take the windows out and clean the vynil at least once year. Very simple project.

D

EZE Breeze Store I think it was the best thing I did after buying this house

I think it was the best thing I did after buying this house. Before, it was a screened-in back room. But later in the day, it was too hot to sit out there as the sun was going down. I put in the windows and ran air conditioning ducts, and now it's my man cave.

J

EZE Breeze Store Absolutely incredible customer service and product

Absolutely incredible customer service and product. We completely transformed our three-season room with these windows and hope to enjoy them for many many years. This is a wonderful company. Their customer service is fantastic and personable. Highly recommend! We couldn't be more thrilled!

Review:
Wow, the customer service and product from EZE Breeze Store, LLC is just amazing. We totally changed our three-season room with these windows and we hope to enjoy them for a long time. This company is really great. Their customer service is fantastic and friendly. I highly recommend them! We are so excited!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EZE Breeze Store This company and they're products are outstanding!

This company and they're products are outstanding! This is the second time I have used they're windows on a Screen porch project. The first time they were professionally installed and the second time it was a do it yourself project. In both cases the products arrived as expected and the install went smooth. Can't say enough about how great these windows are.

C

EZE Breeze Store Great product

Great product. Delivery was on time, size and product as ordered, and installation instructions were good. We've used the product for two seasons and it does exactly what we wanted. Our porch was screened and this product allows us to easily enclose it for the winter and continue to use our porch year round. Then when it warms up we can completely remove the coverings in about 5 minutes.

Grate product. Delivery was on time, size and product as ordered, and installation instructions were good. We've used the product for two seasons and it does exactly what we wanted. Our porch was screened and this product allows us to easily enclose it for the winter and continue to use our porch year round. Then when it warms up we can completely remove the coverings in about 5 minutes.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EZE Breeze Store I waited all winter to see how your vinyl and screens would hold up during the cold weather of ***

I waited all winter to see how your vinyl and screens would hold up during the cold weather of ***. I had my doubts, but your product on my porch has been remarkable. My porch has closed cell insulation in the floor, ceiling, and exterior of my house. Surprisingly, your vinyl keeps the cold out, and on nice sunny days throughout the winter, the porch was warm enough to use. I even left a case of beer out there when it was the coldest, unintentionally, and it didn't freeze. Well, I guess you can tell I'm happy. ***. In the Adirondacks.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EZE Breeze Store We've been using the ezebreeze system for about 2 years now, since we got it in 2018

We've been using the ezebreeze system for about 2 years now, since we got it in 2018. My wife really enjoys spending time in this room, especially in the mornings when she can have her coffee and catch up on the news with her kindle. We also installed a Pioneer Ductless HVAC system, which allows us to use the room throughout the year. So far, we're happy with how reliable the ezebreeze system has been, and it didn't cost us too much to set it up as a sun room for all seasons. The installation process was straightforward, and all the necessary parts arrived on time and fit perfectly. We would definitely recommend taking a good look at the ezebreeze system to see if it fits your needs.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EZE Breeze Store I ordered a product from EZE Breeze Store, LLC on May 7

I ordered a product from EZE Breeze Store, LLC on May 7. I paid in full on May 13, and was told that production would be finished by June 11. The delivery was scheduled for June 22, to the job site named *** for Silver Stone Building and Remodeling, with Ricky R *** as the point of contact. The installation was planned for June 28-29, 2021.

However, this is where the problems began. I contacted customer service via email to report that two units were missing and that a screen was punctured (the delivery driver noted this damage upon delivery). After several email exchanges, they decided to search the dock on July 1, to see if the units were misplaced. Unfortunately, after more than a week, no solution was found.

Finally, on July 9, I was informed that the units were ordered and that I would be notified of the estimated production finish. Frustrated with the delay, I emailed them again on July 13, expressing my desire for the units to be expedited. I emphasized that this delay was holding up the completion of my job and my final payment. I also expressed my dissatisfaction with their customer service.

However, since July 13, I have not heard anything from the company. It is now July 18. It is disappointing because this company was initially very responsive during the quoting and ordering process.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

EZE Breeze Store Order was changed without my consent, even though we had discussed it extensively through emails and photos

Order was changed without my consent, even though we had discussed it extensively through emails and photos. The order I received was completely different from what we had discussed. I had clearly stated multiple times that I wanted a 4 track window system, but they sent me quotes for 2 track systems instead. They didn't take into account the photos and measurements of my porch that I had provided for the project. My contractor had advised that the windows should be installed on the outside to prevent rot and damage, but they installed them on the inside without my approval. The drip holes were placed in a way that allowed rain to come into the porch instead of draining away. Instead of the 4 track windows we had discussed, they sent me 2 track windows. Some of the windows had dents, and one frame was missing a window. The screens on two larger frames were too small and didn't cover the entire screen area as they were supposed to. The door was also incorrect, despite me sending them four photos clearly showing that it should have been a right swing door. They mistakenly ordered a left swing door. The frames had gaps, which affected the overall appearance. It took nearly 6 months for the windows to arrive, even though their website claims fast delivery. Throughout the process, the salesperson consistently got my order wrong and I had to correct them every time. I have all the email documentation showing how many times I had to explain my requirements to them. The final proof they sent me was filled with codes and abbreviations that only their employees could understand. They have been unwilling to accept any responsibility for their mistakes, and I am extremely frustrated with their lack of accountability.

EZE Breeze Store Customer Reviews Overview

EZE Breeze Store (ezebreezestore.com) has garnered a significant number of positive reviews, making it a reputable and trusted source for all your EZE Breeze window and door needs. Customers have praised the company for its exceptional customer service, high-quality products, and competitive pricing.

One of the standout features of EZE Breeze Store is its commitment to providing excellent customer service. Many reviewers have expressed their satisfaction with the prompt and helpful responses they received from the company's knowledgeable and friendly customer support team. This level of service has left customers feeling valued and confident in their purchase decisions.

Another aspect that customers appreciate is the superior quality of the products offered by EZE Breeze Store. The company's EZE Breeze windows and doors are known for their durability, functionality, and aesthetic appeal. Customers have reported that these products have exceeded their expectations, providing them with long-lasting and reliable solutions for their homes.

EZE Breeze Store also stands out for its competitive pricing. Numerous reviewers have mentioned that the company offers affordable prices without compromising on quality. This affordability factor has made EZE Breeze Store a popular choice among customers who are looking for cost-effective solutions for their window and door needs.

In addition to these positive points, customers have also praised the user-friendly website of EZE Breeze Store, which makes browsing and purchasing products a seamless experience. The company's efficient shipping and delivery process have also been commended, ensuring that customers receive their orders in a timely manner.

Overall, EZE Breeze Store has received overwhelmingly positive reviews, highlighting its exceptional customer service, high-quality products, competitive pricing, user-friendly website, and efficient shipping. If you are in need of EZE Breeze windows and doors, EZE Breeze Store is a reliable and trusted option to consider.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

EZE Breeze Store contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with EZE Breeze Store?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with EZE Breeze Store Customer Service. Initial EZE Breeze Store complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for EZE Breeze Store above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about EZE Breeze Store. Discuss the issues you have had with EZE Breeze Store and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.