Menu
R
Author of the complaint
3:23 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Went and got glasses from here in May I believe of 2017. Witching 2 months the lenses had fractures at top. They replaced and within 2 months again they had fractures. I asked what caused them and was told they were putting the tension lines at bottom to tight. Once again they replaced and once again they fractured and I went in in like April of 2018 and the ordered again. When I picked up lenses manager told me they would no longer replace them due to warranty being up, even though it was not anything I had done. So here I sit with fractured lenses on top side. I don't feel the warranty should be involved as I did nothing to cause the fracturing. Call customer service and was told a regional manager would call me, that was two weeks ago and I have not heard from anyone. Just not right that I have to wear these when it's nothing I have done. At this point I would never refer anyone or return to purchase anything. I am 61 years old and rely on my glasses. Thank you for listening.

More EyeMart Express complaints & reviews

EyeMart Express - defective eye glasses
EyeMart Express - bait and switch
EyeMart Express - employee
EyeMart Express - poor service & dishonesty
EyeMart Express - service
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
EyeMart Express - Glasses broke and extra fee
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
0 comments