Exxon Mobil Corporationfraud, swipe extra amount on my credit card

On October 5, 2019 (4:35pm) at Exxon Mobile, Address 4212 US-130, Willingboro, NJ 08046. I was stop by this gas station to fill my gas on my way back to NYC. The sales man was a bit races, when he looked at me in a very weird way. He said, he needs to bring my credit card into his small room to make the payment. He was holding onto my credit card for more than five minutes and he was out of my eyesight for a period of time. He went into the room for like three times with my credit card in his hand. So, I don't know how much he swipe and I don't even know if he make copies of my credit card information. Then, when he hand me my recipe it says $49.74 which is already expensive than my usual price to fill up my gas because usually it will only take $45 bucks to fill up with Premium level. But, yesterday I accident said Midgrade oil. The price came out to be more expensive than my usual premium level gas. I don't want to complaint about this. But, what's really upsetting me was that on the recipes it says $49.75. But, he actually swipe $60 thinking that I won't really check my bank statement. This is ridiculous, how can a big company like this make fraud and swipe extra amount of money to customers. That's why when I hand him the tip before leaving, he was lookin very guilty and struggle if he should take the tip or not.

Exxon Mobil Corporation