eXtraRefund of money

C

I had bought a electric stove which i later returned as it was in discount in other mall. when i returned it was said the money will be reversed to my account as it was a card transaction but it did happen so far.
As i approached the outlet they didnt return my money rather were rude in their behaviour.
When i asked their no to follow up for reciept they earlier rejected my claim and later gave a no which they never respond and it is +973 [protected]

• Cl
    Cliston Vijeth Sep 04, 2016

[protected] is the right no

• Dh
    Dharvesh Apr 28, 2017

Agree

• Fa
    Faheem Fida Jan 18, 2018

Complain to Police i think Its Better Option Will they Solve your issue?

[email protected] Sep 01, 2018

My Order # 1561672 under preparation from 20 november 2017. Every time customer service people telling it will be deliver within 10 working days. Now already completed 9 days. when it will be deliver?

• Mu
    Muhamed haneefa M Sep 02, 2018

Sir,
    This is my order number WEB01520713, it was arrived to wrong location which means Arar instead of turaif which i was mentioned clearly in my booking. So i could not collect it. Kindly resend the order to turaif DHL or by some any courier. Awaiting for your action and support.

Regards,
    Arivazhagan
    Turaif
    [protected]

• Mo
    Mohd Niyas Sep 03, 2018

Dear,

I purchased HP-i3 Laptop through online, even the first time i have been facing the problem that the Laptop taking so long to open it (around 15 - 30 minute).

So l hereby request you to replace my Laptop with a new one. Please let me know where to replace/repair it...

Yours faithfully,
    Mohammad Niyas manatt

• Ab
    Abdalla Elfouly Sep 19, 2018

I just open the box to see the product and tried to return but they refused The item is 49 SR in the store and 10SR outside

Salmaan Nazeer Khan Nov 19, 2018

Dear Team,

I have placed an order via debit card for SR 599 and canceled the order but still I have not received refund.

Order No-WEB41897936
    Mobile Lenovo K8 note

Please check and update me.Looking for your quick response.

Thanks,
    Salmaan.
    [protected]

• Ti
    tina tonk Feb 13, 2019

I haven't received one more item that I ordered and paid already thru credit card. The remaining item is attached. Here is order# WEB42079896

• Qu
    Quaseem Jul 14, 2019

I bought Huawei nova 4 from your store, unfortunately, the 4g signal not receiving rest of the mobile users at that area getting a 4g signal.

• In
    Inspection Cont Jul 24, 2019

I was purchased (Aug 08 2018) HTC U Play cell phone from Extra stores, Dammma Faseliah Branch but i loosed my invoice when change my accommodation. this purchase i made through my SABB Debit card (SABB STATEMENT COPY ATTACHED). So i kindly request for warrenty period service to my phone. 3times visited but not get good reply
    Mayin [protected]

• Si
    Siddiquiaq Aug 24, 2019

I am very disappointed with your service. I placed my order on 09th and delivery date given me 17th of August. The full day I was waiting for my shipment, but nothing I received. Same this happened today on 18th August.
    This is how you people treat your Loyal Customers. This how you are fulfilling your promises with customers.

• Al
    Ali 12 Aug 27, 2019

I have made get it in two hours order and it become get it in two days how is that accepted when i made the order and pay the money and after two days the oreder still not confirm yet

• Al
    Ali Raza Muhammad Nov 25, 2019

I had ordered cell phone "Samsung A70" price " 1149" Saudi Riyals but unfortunately I mentioned wrong address so I called to help line & cancel the order they said within 14 days you will get 1149 Saudi Riyals in your account but I didn't not get yet even completed 16 days.
    It's my request please do the needful.
    Thanking you...

• Fa
    Faiza Tandih Dec 03, 2019

hi sir i have complaint.i have ordered two items but only 1 item came, and yet the total amount charged in my credt card is for two Your shipment for Order WEB901359593 will be sent with Smsa. Shipment No. [protected].