Complaints & Reviews

online purchase

Order number web [protected] was made on [protected] till now no feed back about it. I called the call center 2...

laptop

Dear team
I placed the order of hp laptop online specification 15.6" when i received 17.3"
I called the customer care for canceled the order he told me go near by extra store and return back
When i went to extra store they denied to return back it's due to only seal open.

Now my question is that without see how i know about screen
Also in term & condition you mention if customer is not satisfied return back within 14 days..
Pls do the needful

Cancellation and refund

All

I ordered Airpods from Extra on January 10 ; 2017 (order number 941295). For two months, extra didnt deliver it. So finally i cancelled it in March. And from that day i have been calling extra every other day and contacted their FB customer care. Each time when i call they say

- sir, your case has been forwarded to ecommerce team. They will contact u

Or

- sir, you can collect your refund from suwaidi extra after you receive a call from manager within 24 hours

Or

- we will register a complaint for you.

Unfortunately, no manager or no team contacted me. They registered atleast 3 complaints (complaint numbers -1-[protected] ; 1-[protected]; 1-[protected]) all of them were unanswered and no one from extra followed up with me.

This has been the worst experience i ever had and extra is committing fraud with my money. They seem to have no intention to give my money back.

• Ra
    rameshnkannan Jan 05, 2020

Didi you receive the money back ?

Samsung 40" smart tv

My mobile number is [protected] it's a Samsung led smart 40"tv I bought it online on 8th of November and I received it on 15th of November then I saw it was a damaged item and I called extra customer service they said to replace it to nearest branch on the same day I went to the yanbu branch I returned my tv they said stock is not there and took my tv and said I will get a call from ecommrce department I am waiting till today 6th dec, till now there is not even a missed call from the store. Please be noted that my order is just 1000 riyals but I spended on calling and visiting nearest branch for more than 250 riyals don't know who is going to pay.
Here please take immediate action insha allah

Refund of money

I had bought a electric stove which i later returned as it was in discount in other mall. when i returned it...