Extended Stay Americahotel management and price changes

R May 27, 2019

I have more than one complaint unfortunately. But the most pertinent is the price fluctuation and the lack of customer service I have received in resolving the matter. I tried to make payment yesterday (Sunday may26th) when it was due and was told to come today to make payment because the person on duty could not fix the rate to reflect the correct amount due. Today the manager told me I am 3 days behind which is untrue since payment was due yesterday. I have been attempting to pay since Friday and was told it was due Sunday. Now the amount is $652 instead of $612 and the explanation given was that I am 3 days past due! Besides that being inaccurate I have been given no explanation of the $40 additional charges added to my account except that im 3 days behind. Besides being paid through Saturday and payment being due yesterday (so 3days behind is false) If my daily total is 87.44 then $40 doesn't make sense at all. I was told it wasn't a late fee! Now if I don't pay 652 today I'm being told we have to move out today! I was also told because I'm late are reservation will not be pushed out past the end of June. So I'm being told we can't stay past the end of June because there is a new system that the associate couldn't figure out when I tried to make payment the day it was due. I was yelled at by the person working yesterday morning! This whole situation is unfair and I am baffled by the lack of customer service. It's unfortunate that their are 2 associates out of the entire staff who have good customer service and common sense. Both of them have tried but they are not the managers so they couldn't fix the rates! I would like someone with the authority to correct this mistake to call me back at [protected]. I've spoken with an associate at guest services and a supervisor that both told me they can't override the managers decision so I don't know what the point is if having guest relations # to call.