Express Scriptsno bonus for hardworking employee

J

I work for Express Scripts in St. Louis Mo at the manufacturing facility. On 6/19/2012 we were told by one of the supervisors named Matt Lauer that we would receive a bonus on our checks in the amount of $200 for the pay period on 6/22/2012. but if you had any write-ups then you would not receive this bonus. Well I didn't receive my bonus along with some other employees and I would like to know why I didn't receive one. I am on FMLA and I have missed some days but when I am at work I give 110% all the time. I go way above my quota everyday all day long and I am highly pissed off because you have employees there that never makes their quota and they received a bonus. it was kind of ironic to me because from what I know there were three of us that I know of that did not receive this bonus and it's funny that all of us are FMLA and now I'm starting to wonder if we didn't get this bonus because we are on FMLA. well to me that is discrimination. Express Scripts has so many unethical things going on like supervisors sleeping with employees, supervisors not giving some employees their points when they miss days they cover for the ones that they like and if they don't like you, you are screwed. they discriminate against employees that have limitations, they will not accommodate them in no shape form or fashion. There is this one young lady named Lisa Gaines that got carpal tundra from the job but they are denying her workman's comp and they will not let her work because they told her they do not have anything for her since she have limitations so when she was released by her doctor to return to work they sent her home and she has not returned to work yet and she has no money to support herself and her family. I hate working for this company because all there is, is a lot of favortismn going on. They do not care about their employees at all we are working at very low wages for what they expect you to do. they use their employees and when they get tired of you they fire you. I have witnessed people being fired just because and the ones that should of been fired because of points are still there. Express Scripts is not a good company at all and I cannot wait until I find me another job. I want some answers though to why I did not get my bonus ! several people have lawsuits against this company and I do not blame them. I have a friend that works there that was discriminated against and now they harass her on a daily and to me that is nonsense. someone needs to come and get to the bottom of this issues.

• Why The Long Faces Jun 20, 2012

In most companies, if you are out on FMLA, and you did not work more than 2/3 of your bonus quarter, you do not qualify. How long have you been on FMLA? Are you being paid a salary while on FMLA? If you are, you are only being paid about 60% of your pay, which would also not qualify you for a bonus. Past work ethics do not apply to bonus stipulations.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices