Express Oil ChangeRuined my 2004 dura max

This location changed the oil in the transfer case in my Dura Max Desiel and ruined it, at a cost of 2100.00 dollars. I had oil samples taken to make sure that it was their service work that did the damage. And it came back they were the cause of the damage. I contacted the owner RON CURRIN several times to resolve this situation. And early on in our talks he did agree to tow and service the truck if I would buy the new 1400 dollar part. I refused. At that point he said call his lawyer and would not have any part of trying to resovle the issue. I have filed a claim in small claims court, so we will see. But I had hard evidence that his shop was at fault and he still refused to take care of the problem, leaving me will the bill and no vehicle to drive. Please do not use this shop, they will not stand behind the work they do, even when you prove they made a mistake.

Ruined my 2004 dura max

• Sh
    Shea Moore Nov 18, 2014

Terrel, how did your claim come out? My truck was overfilled with oil at on of the Birmingham locations resulting in damage to my engine. Express Oil Change and their insurance carrier have been far less than willing to help. Shea Moore - [protected].