The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Express Flooring — lies and fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Express Flooring has a rating of F and in November of 2007 the company's membership in the BBB was revoked because of complaints that reflect unfavorably upon them. Mr. Jaffe is has lied about every detail of our experience. In fact the very people who installed our carpet informed us of his horrid ways. We held half of payment until Mr. Jaffe came to inspect the lower quality of carpet that had been installed when we had paid for the higher quality. Mr. Jaffe held that payment from the installers and told them he was taking our half of payment held from their paychecks. They were a married Hispanic couple who needed work desperately and surrendered to his intimidations. This is the kind of man you are dealing with. All I have to say is that he will have to answer to God for all the injustices he has done. He will have to live with the consequences of all the people he has hurt, cheated and ripped off. I give absolutely no power or energy to his evil spirit.
More Express Flooring Complaints & Reviews
- Express Flooring - a very unprofessional floor installation and customer service experience
- Express Flooring - beware of this company - horrible service
- Express Flooring - cheated and ripped off
- Express Flooring - lies and fraus
- Express Flooring - lying sales rep
- Express Flooring - Service completion
- Express Flooring - customer service
- Express Flooring - Tile installation
- Express Flooring - horrible service
- Express Flooring - Salesperson's rudeness and omission of mandatory arbitration clause.