Resolved EveryContractor.com — bait and switch!
I was introduced to Everycontractor.com through A company called EGIA. I respected EGIA and as they introduced Everycontractor.com to me I took what they said as factual. They promised that they would give a 20 to 1 return on my money or a full refund after 1 year. They explained that they where so successful at generating leads for contracting companies like mine that in most cases I would have to pull my advertising from time to time just to handle the leads they generated.
Well after 1 year and only $350 ( total job, including parts ) and no other income or leads generated I called the company for a refund. (By the way I did call once a month to find out why I was not receiving leads and was told that there will be TV adds in my area promoting Everycontractor.com and my leads would BOOM). I spoke to the head customer service lady, Mekla Angalina.
She explained that i did not respond to one of the e-mails sent to me during the year and this caused me to forfeit any refund that I was promised, $3000.00. She explained that she was sorry and that she wanted me to get full value for my $ 3000.00 dollars and even though it was going to cost Everycontractor.com more then $3000.00 she was going to extend my useless lead generating.
I am not happy with this, being lied to and riped off. The sales man Michael Anthoney that made the deal with me is no longer available and not with the company. If you are looking to generate leads for your business and have been approached or heard of Evercontractor.com LOOK OUT.
THEY WILL SCAM YOU TOO!!!
More EveryContractor.com Complaints & Reviews
- EveryContractor.com - everycontractor.com guaranteed scam, rip off, do not use, stay away from
- Every Contractor - Terrible experience
- EveryContractor.com - awful experience
- EveryContractor.com - its really works
- Every Contractor - rip off
- EveryContractor.com - service contract agreement not lived up to
- EVERYCONTRACTOR - Rebuttal
- Every Contractor.com - RUDE _ SCAM
- EveryContractor.com - leads
- EveryContractor.com - absolute fraud