Complaints & Reviews

EveryContractor.com — ripoff scam

the called me for 4 yrs ..6 times a yr...i was always too busy w work and politely ended the call...i had...

Every ContractorStay away

I know people that have worked at EveryContractor, they are having big problems. Most of the salaried staff has been let go, the CEO is now their IT person, and they closed their main building. Plus they can't or won't pay their bills; they owe most of their leads suppliers. In my opinion they seem to be running a Ponzi Scheme, taking money from new contractors that have signed up to buy leads for the older contractors. I paid a lot of money to them and never got any work. Dave Johnson, Andre, Britani and Elise are all rip-offs. I would STAY AWAY!!

Every Contractor.comRUDE _ SCAM

Please be careful in speaking with or considering advertising with this business. The salesman whom found our number was VERY RUDE and continued to call and would not take "no" for an answer. I finally hung up on him. In doing some research, I found reviews online stating this business was also a scam and had taken their money - I cannot back this up as I told them no - but it just raises yet aother red flag.

My husband has been a builder for over 13 years and I am a designer and marketing professional. I am VERY familiar with marketing and felt, in my opinion, this service was a huge waste of money. The rude salesman kept giving me the run-around instead of answering my questions in regards to marketing and their service.

I am writing this review hoping to make people really take a good look before paying for this service.

EveryContractor.com — absolute fraud

Wow!.. Where to begin on this barrel of ya-hoos..? I was contacted by these annoying, scamming fools in june...

EveryContractor.comrefund not given as promised

I was told by Tim Scroggins, the salesman, that if I was dissatisfied for any reason within the first 30days, just call my credit card co. and reverse the charge. That was a lie, I tried and Everycontractor fought tooth and nail.

During the phone verification, I hesitated at the "update your profile every 90 days" and Tim got on the line and interrupted, promising me that they would remind me to update my profile. Another lie. A lie that is recorded on the phone verification transcript that I have a copy of. It was sent to me when disputed the credit card charge.

I was never able to properly set up my profile. I spent 26 hours on the phone with them trying to set it up, but I kept getting a " Server Timed Out" message. They told me that because I had dial-up, that my computer was too slow. I asked for a refund and was denied.

I never got any qualified leads, the only leads I got did not fit my profile that I was never able to finish setting up.

I spoke with Tahlitha Houston about getting a reund after the year had lapsed. She told me I had 2 violations;

1. Profile violation, for not updating my profile every 90 days

2. 24 hour violation, for not rejecting or accepting a lead within 24 hours. I don't know how to dispute that one, I did indeed reject within 24 hours, but I have no way to prove it.
      Ms. Houston said she would read the transcript where the salesman was lying to me, and she would call me back the same day. She never called me back.

A month later I called back to find that she is no longer in that department. So I spoke with Andrea Brody, who claims he does not have a superior for me to speak to, and that I am not getting a refund because of the 24 hour rule. He invited me to get a lawyer.

They are in business to collect your money and to keep your money. They are a scam from the get-go. Their salespeople are liars. They are steeling. They are thieves. They are scam artists.

Decker Drywall, Inc Feb 08, 2010

Let me add...I had asked them to send leads to my fax first, my cell phone second, and my e-mail 3rd. They sent all the leads to my e-mail. And they sent each lead 2 times. I kept refusing the same leads over and over.

They sent one at 2:55pm, then after I rejected it, they sent it again at 10:05pm. They did this with all the leads. I never got faxes or phone calls.

Eric Decker
          Decker Drywall

• Tr
          TROSS Jul 14, 2010

EVERY CONTRACTOR.COM IS a BAD DEAL

I was a member last year with good results, until September - 2009.Due to their good leads in 2009, I renewed at their request and promises of good continued service. Sice September of of 2009, no hear from. Calls to them met with "we are revamping phones - we are redoing our services - no call back at all - the president-a Mr Johnson-saying they would definitly be back on line in a few days." Still, to date, no leads - no hear from - inability totalk to a life voice. I intend to soon make contact with Nevada AG-Consumer Fraud Division, BBB, FCC, FBI, IRS, and other officials who might take an interrest in this type activity, help get my moneies back and take what ever legal action appropiate. In my opinion, this company has become a sham. It is likely they will or have started a new operation to repeat similar activity. Upon a planned trip to VEGAS, a personal visit on them will be enlightning.
          BEWARE OF WHO YOU DEAL WITH.

EveryContractor.comfraud

everycontractor.com called me on November 18, 2009 and promised me immediate construction leads for a fee of $500.00. I have yet to recieve any actual leads, however I do recieve a call from everycontractor.com almost every other day asking "can you take on more work" requesting more money. In conclusion from what I have been promised from everycontractor.com and the results by them, it is nothing but a scam to get your money.

EveryContractor.comits really works

Everybody is complaining about this company saying that they says theyll give u leads and they dont. they really do since i signed up with everycantractor.com my buisness has doubled in sized. if it wasnt for them i wouldnt be here.

kingvolcano Aug 26, 2009

I am trying to compile names to start a class action lawsuit against EveryContractor.com. If you are interested, please send me an email [protected]@aol.com

• Kd
              K D Sweet Oct 04, 2009

Lawsuit by Seaverns Roofing Inc. vs. David Johnson CEO of EveryContractor.com was won. From my understanding Mr. Johnson is a convited felon who served 5 years time for telemarketing scams in the 90's ([redacted] #401784).

I would welcome a good attorney to take this on in a Federal level, I am not sure if the Federal Consumers Protection Act would cover us.

K.D. Sweet

Decker Drywall, Inc Feb 08, 2010

This guy must be an employee of Everycontractor.com

I like the class action lawsuit!

Every Contractor — rip off

This Company Guaranteed me 3 job leads per week. Starting with $95 down. Then they wanted $3000 more. I did...

EveryContractor.combait and switch

They signed me up for $500 and said leads were waiting for me. The leads were either out of town or did not pan out. Then they called continually to say what I really needed to do was to pay $3000 or $5000 for the really good leads. When I said I thought I did sign up for good leads, they said I would have to pay more money. I asked for a refund because of the 'bait and switch' . They said I broke rules and could not get a refund. Read all the small print. Once they get your money you will never get good leads or a refund. Has anyone out there received a refund??? Why dod they get away with this. How about a class action lawsuit?

• Ri
                rickbuilds Nov 05, 2009

i also was with them and they are very crooked i spent almost 7000.00 dollars with them and recieved absolutely nothing in return and when u call them it is like calling a srewed up unorganized bunch of idiots who dont know their head from a hole in the ground would very much be interested in a class action lawsuit i can be reached at [protected] or [protected] ask for rick and i also advise not to do business with this company

Decker Drywall, Inc Feb 08, 2010

I am game for a class action lawsuite.

Eric Decker
                Decker Drywall inc.
                [protected]
                1649 e. Phelps rd.
                Phoenix az, 85022

EveryContractor.comfraud and cheating

Everycontractor.com is a scam, they promise you a roi of 20 times your investment in writing, and then when they can't produce they blame it on you saying you didn't follow up on the leads fast enough. Most leads were sent to us late on friday evenings when closed for the weekend and by fax only. Then they say we didn't update our profile enough and are in violation for that.

Their paperwork sent to us says quote 'a company profile you can update at anytime' and 'notification of project leads sent via email, fax, and automated phone call after a lead is qualified' we never received any by email or phone until we [censor]ed about the late faxes, they they stopped the faxes and we got all by email and none by phone to this day.

So if your going to spend your money on referral services don't fall for this one.

kingvolcano Sep 09, 2009

After my post, I was contacted by David Johnson and after several lengthy conversations on the phone, he promised a full refund of my money. A few days after that I received a phone message from Cindy Newrones at EC.com asking that I needed to sign a non disclosure form before I could get my refund check. She also stated she had my check in hand ready to be mailed next day. So, I sent Cindy an email to inquire why I would need to sign anything to get a refund. Two days later I receive an email stating "Hello Ron
                  Decided not to make you sign anything.. No need to add to your agitation.
                  Thanks" That email was on Sept. 3, 2009. Today is Sept. 9, 2009 and after prompting I received an email from Cindy Newrones stating my refund was mailed last Friday.

kingvolcano Sep 15, 2009

9/16/09 - Still no check (refund) from everycontractor.com.

Let me guess...it got lost in the mail and they will have to issue me a new check, but can't right away because the other check is still out there somewhere. Placing bets...anyone?

I hope the people reading this post can see the pattern of lies spewing from their split tongues.

In my opinion, the Nevada state attorney should be investigating this company.

EveryContractor.comleads

I wanted to issue a statement about this company. My brother in law had signed up for their lead generation service about 10 months ago and at first we were a bit confused.
                They offer a detailed website that allows their contractors to fill out a profile and really narrow down what kind of work they want to bid on.
                We had a few problems figuring out their website, but once we spoke with their cust svc dept we were pleased to find out the system can work if you do it right.
                After we set up our company profile we started to get leads and sure enough we won a few jobs that definitely fulfilled our ROI by about 10 x what we spent.
                We tried service magic and other lead services but we got sick of buying leads one by one.
                Every contractor provides a strong service with a guaranteed ROI plan and they seem to be growing at a rapid rate. If you are a contractor and need work I would recommend trying out their service to help generate business.
                thanks
                bill
                Ready Window Tinting

EveryContractor.comawful experience

I started working at everycontractor.com about two years ago knowing very little about about computers and the internet and was told it is very simple tell the client for every dollar he gives the company the company would give the client 15 times their money in work or the company would refund their money. They could keep their referrals and repeat business. It seemed very simple and a no brainier to me. The company had a Christian atmosphere and I felt good about what I sold. It even accepted credit cards for payment which most companies that had any doubt about the legality of their sales would probably not accept.

I liked the fact that the company gave just about anyone the opportunity to sell its products. I asked the ceo who was my salesmanger what if a client did not know much about the internet I was told that is precisely why they needed to buy the PCL because they would be taken by the hand and helped. In the last two years I have seen the company evolve from a humble company that would do anything it could help the client to an arrogant monster that would do anything to do less work on behalf of the client and only try gain more legal advantage if he asked for a refund. The ceo began to brag how the courthouse was only a block or two away from him and how easy it was for him to win any law suit through postponements ect. since the contractor lived far away.

Bottom line they kept changing the terms and conditions for example the contractor had to pick a lead in 24 hours instead of 3 days. Any dispute had to be settled in a southern nevada court ect. all this was explained away by that is the only way the program would work for the client. Then they brought in Matt Patrone to fight any chargebacks on the credit cards and then the company would not only take the clients money but also the satellites commission after it won the disputes with the credit card company. satellites were paid 70% of the money brought in. I tried to resign but after having a long conversation with the ceo and seeing that the business gave jobs to many people in the community I decide to give it another shot.

We both agreed to invest time and money to make the business more ethical and try to reverse this trend. It did not work things got worse.

MaRTHA Jul 27, 2008

Yes, I just got off the phone with the customer service rep. I've sign up 10 months ago and there is nothing I regret more. First of all I didn't get even one job from them. Second of all they are sending leads to my account but even though I gave them 24 hr contact method, I don't get notified about them! When I log in my account to see if they turned off my leads and why I'm not receiving anything I'm finding out that there has been a lead for couple of days and I didn't accept it on time and that I should read terms and conditions of our contract.

Well that has been going on for months, sometimes I would get emails sometimes not. I've been calling 26 times ABOUT THAT ONE PROBLEM and they are always saying that it shows that they DID notify me about leads and that there is something that DEFINITELY I do wrong but they will TRY to check with proper dept (most of the times I called and they said it i was getting notified again- but it doesn't matter, what matters I didn't accept the lead, so I failed the terms, no money back for me) . Other stuff I've heard from different cust service rep:

- " CALL YAHOO!"
                      - "I DON'T KNOW IF SOMEONE WILL CALL YOU BACK"
                      - "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK ANYWAY"
                      - "YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE IN OUR ENTIRE SYSTEM WITH THAT KIND OF PROBLEM"
                      - "YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ONLY WANT TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT" (??????)
                      - "MANAGER DOESN'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU"

AND MANYYY MORE.

I feel like they make you break the contract terms on purpose, so they don't have to give you your $3000 back. They are guessing it's going to be hard for you to prove that you really receive an email.

I WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMMEND EVERYCONTRACTOR TO ANYBODY. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

• Pa
                      paul Nov 20, 2008

I have bought leads from EC for a little while, and although their service is not perfect it works pretty good.
                      One point I wanted to make is that Billy (the guy who posted this) complains that us contractors shouldn't have to pick up our leads within 24 hours, obviously Billy has never attempted to win a remodel job.
                      If you call the homeowner a few days later they will laugh at you and say they hired somebody already.
                      As I said, no company is perfect, and EVerycontractor has some flaws, but overall they help me win jobs/.
                      Sorry Billy but had to let y ou know
                      partty

Mam sizarahi Nov 20, 2008

This article has been Posted from a digruntled employee that didn't like the direction that the company taking. I happen to be in a management position at Everycontractor.com and love my job. Every week we are implimenting new departments and structuring new divisions to make the process easier for our clients. If we have grown into such a corporate monster of a company how come we have more customer service agents than ever. Howcome our fullfillment dept. closes hundreds of thousands of dollars in guarunteed work on a monthly basis. How come our CEO has an open door policy and is constantly trying to create a sense of trudst in the industry.

I could go on and on about why I wake up each morning and love coming to work here, but I will sum it up in one paragraph.

Everycontractor is a reputable company with a great working atmosphere. I have never been part of a company that tries so hard to go above and beyond what the rest of their competitors are doing to ensure success. Everycontractor is not a lead generation company. We are a service based marketing company that delivers qualified contractors to project requestors both commercially and residentially. We are stream lining the industry and weeding out all the tailgate contractors. Thanks for the open forum complaintsboard.com, and as for you Billy good luck counting cards.

• Valerie Nov 25, 2008

I am new to the contracting business and thought I would search out lead information. Contacted EveryContractor.com and they said they had 'hundreds' of leads in the Indianapolis area... hmmm wonder where all those hundreds went? They took my money quickly enough. The leads that they send me are either outdated, not legitimate, or the homeowner said they had already contracted with a contractor months ago. What is going on with this company? I am very frustrated. First of all, they charged me 3x for my 'membership'. I called them and after much frustration and a lot of call back's, they did refund one of my membership fee's. I definitely will NOT sign back up with them and informed them to take me off of their 'automatic' renewal.

I have not gotten a single job from their 'lead' program.

Mark Dec 17, 2008

I was originally signed up with these guys to accept leads. They were your run-of -the mill internet leads. After the first year I was offered a position in their preferred contractor program. I was nervous at first ($3000) but after looking over the contract I decided to give it a try.

I was guaranteed that they would generate a minimum of $45000 in business or I would get my full $3000 back at the end of 12 months. Now this is where it gets tricky... in order to be eligible for the guarantee you have to abide by their terms. This includes accepting or rejecting the jobs they offer you within a 24 hour period of time, setting up a profile, etc. If you fail to do these the contract says that they do not have to offer you the guarantee. For the first 3 weeks I did not hear anything. No jobs, no calls. Then on the 4th week they sent a text to my phone letting me know to call them.

When I called their customer service they read me a description of a job and asked if I wanted to take it. I told them yes and was put on hold for about 5 minutes while they called the customer. They introduced me and allowed me to speak with the customer and schedule an appointment. At our scheduled meeting the customer told me he had asked to be contacted by 3 flooring guys and that I was the only one that had kept my appointment. I gave them my estimate and faxed a copy to everycontractor.

At the time this seemed odd to me. I thought maybe they would alter my bid or change it in some way in order to win the job. I was called 3 days later by a guy named Ryan in the 'job' department. He said that the customer was ready to move forward if I could come down $500. I agreed and got the job.

This is pretty much how it went for the next 10 months. Then on the final month I went for 4 weeks and heard nothing and was not given any jobs. When I totaled up all of the work I had won from them it was around $37000. Granted I am in Palm Desert and for several months out of the year it is a ghost town due to the extreme heat, I was promised $45000.

When I spoke with their customer service I was told that someone would call me back by the end of the day. Well, 3 days went by and no phone call. On the 4th day I was contacted by the 'jobs' department. They told me that they could process a refund or allow them an additional 12 months in which to provide me with another $45000 in work. He said that If I agreed to give the program another try they could send me a commercial job for $10, 000 by the end of the week. They did.

It is almost 11 months later and I have received over $60000 in actual work so far. For my initial $3000 I have gotten close to $100000 in business. I am unhappy that this did not happen the first year as promised. But I have to say they did honor the original agreement and I will sign up again when this contract expires.

• Ke
                      Kelly Jan 09, 2009

I got a phone call from Every Contractor. They told me they had a lot of work in my area and wanted to know if I could take on some jobs. At first I refused the service-they required a very large fee(3.000). They kept telling me all the jobs I would get and how they needed my help to get these jobs filled. We settled on a reduced fee for me to try the service. They promised to send out a job that needed done right away!! I asked what the job was, it was a very very small job about 60 miles away, something I would not be able to do.

It has been one year and I have not received any jobs. I would have forgotten about them altogether but they have the nerve to keep calling me and try to sell me the program and use the same line that they have too many jobs in my area, they don't remember they already sold it to me and ripped me off. When I tell them I am in the program and why didn't I receive this lead, they hang-up.

• Ha
                      handy7 Apr 10, 2009

We are a contracting company and they called us. They could not believe we have never had to call people to get work. Obviously after reading some of these complaints I can see why the gentleman calling was so rude. He said I was lying and there was no way that we get all our business from customer's calling us. He told me we would not be in business long (we have been in business since 1991) and that I had a bad attitude. He called me and was rude and hung up. I obviously would not trust them.

• Ju
                      Just say NO! Apr 21, 2009

Thank you for posting.you just saved me 3000 dollars. we need to start posting employees names on here! first one is Chris Lee!2nd is Zackory hayfield.do not get sucked in to these scam artist. Every employee knows that they are a scam!

• Ph
                      Phil's Electric Company May 08, 2009

I want to take this time to complain about the blatant online wire fraud that is taking place under the name of EveryContractor.com. I am an electrician for a great many years and an Electrical Contractor with a California C-10. My license has a squeaky clean record. I joined this above outfit last year in the hopes of of expanding the client base, with the promises of hundreds of leads that they needed me to fill. Since then I have had 0 jobs from these people, not one job. I have been told I did not answer the phone, or that I did not respond on time. THe truth is different, as the jobs I was "given" were huge jobs like building a mall! I do not have the means to even attempt a job of this size. It did not even match my "profile". I am a one man outfit, with one truck that does 24/7 emergency services. I do not even do new construction p0rojects.What I would like to see done, is that the federal government take a stand, and open up a case for wire fraud, because these people are clearly a joke, a fraud, and are hurting the very people who are trying to keep this country working. signed philip mangiafico C-10 850519 Have a nice day.

• Ph
                      Phil's Electric Company May 08, 2009

please send above comment, thank you.yes, I agree.6ef99

• Fl
                      FLORIDA CONTRACTOR May 15, 2009

IT is an out and out rip off they are more concerned in scewing you out of your money than providing a good service. Stick with a pay as you go company . The reason they want their money up front is because it IS A LAS VEGAS BOILER ROOM SCAM

• Fl
                      FLORIDA CONTRACTOR May 15, 2009

EVERYCONTRACTOR IS A LAS VEGAS BOILER ROOM SCAM TRY A PAY AS YOU GO LEAD PROVIDER
                      EVERYCONTRACTOR IS A SCAM SCAM SCAM

• Ha
                      handymanec Jan 19, 2010

Hi! I work at Everycontractor and I have seen some recent changes and I’ve got to let you guys know:

I'm not sure if you know this, but Everycontractor.com recently changed its executive management team including Vice President of Support and CEO. New management was put in place and they’ve been meeting left and right. They are making changes within the company. They are also making several new changes to all the products. Based off all the feedback they found online, they are putting in new procedures to make the products better. If you have any feedback or complaints at all, I suggest you call in and share your opinion. It's better to speak up, and let someone within the company know, so they can address it.

Just so you know, I will be posting this around numerous websites. It’s not a campaign, just my view of what is going on from the inside.

deez Mar 23, 2010

Mam is full of [censored]. Your company is full of lying convicted felons that lie to the employees as well as the contractors. If your company is so reputable and wonderful, why not just honor the guarantee to those who did update their profiles and followed your ###ed rules. I worked there for 2 weeks, I know what really goes on in there. You are not implementing new ANYTHING, that is a LIE. You have more customer service agents then ever because they have been brainwashed into thinking it's a decent company and you can make good money, like I was. Anyone human being with a bit of self respect wouldn't work for this fraudulent company.

Everycontractor.com will be exposed for what it really is.

This comment I'm writing is over a year old from the time of the original post, so I'm willing to bet Mam doesn't work there anymore because recently Everycontractor stopped PAYING THEIR EMPLOYEES. What a GREAT company!!

deez Mar 24, 2010

PS - Handymanec, you annoy me.

• Mark-Michigan HVAC Contractor--I too, am a contractor who has been ripped off by Every Contractor. I should have known that anything that comes out of Las Vegas, or Phoenix Az. is a scam. Those areas are notorious for scam artists. I also completed all of the necessary qualifications that they required, and never received one lead! Try to get someone on the phone sometime. You can't! They guaranteed me I would get a full refund, after a year if I didn't get at least 12 leads, but they are unreachable. I wish I would have seen these complaints before I subscribed. I am an H.V.A.C./R contractor in Michigan, and really need work. These people are unscrupulous. It is bad for Consumers, and Contractors alike. If handymanec is an employee, that just means he's getting a cut. I don't know how you people sleep at night. You are going to Hell. AVOID EVERY CONTRACTOR LIKE THE PLAGUE !!!

Every ContractorTerrible experience

They called saying the Better Business Bureau recommended us for work. A woman told my secretary they had needed some work done. When the call was turned over to me, a sales mam was on phone. He was a gentleman till I said great give me a couple of days to check your company out. Then he turned on the hard sell, I told I was busy and if after I checked out his company and it was good I would call back. He continued to sell would not let me off the phone. I finally hung up on him. I am a Electrical contractor.

• Lc
                        L Cates Feb 13, 2009

I was contacted via phone from a company called Every Contractor.com wanting me to do business with them. They would give me small jobs and said because they needed a handyman so quickly that the would wave the ussual $900 fee and drop it to a "one time deal" of $399. It sounded to good to be true. The biggest mistake this gentalman could have made and I am glad he did was dirrect me to my computer to check out his website. After googling Every contractor it came back with a link to a ripo off and scam website where the company was featured for getting people to sign up and then getting them to give them more money at a later date but never give the leads promissed. I am thankful to ripp off .com for sving me my money. I have a very small bussiness that I work with part time and can nil afford to have my time and money wasted.

EVERYCONTRACTOR — Rebuttal

Being the Director of Customer Compliance of this company, the complaint that i have is the fact that there...

EveryContractor.comservice contract agreement not lived up to

on 11-17-06 I paid ERmanagement Co $500.00 for a GUARANTEE of 12 sales leads within a 12 month period of time. This was to get customers for my home maintainance co in flordia. To date I have not received a single lead or any of the other Guaranteed service on the sales contract such as 11 months of featured listing placement or individual yellow page category in their search engine. Plus most of all, if I was not satisfied a refund was guaranteed in writing on the web site. I did not get a single lead from this company for the whole 12 months or anything else promised. I have asked for a refund but they refused. This company is a scam... The only calls I ever received from one of their agents was to ask me for another$3000.00 so I could be put into a better position with their company. This is so wrong of them to make promised they can't and have no intention of delivery anyway. I just want my money back. I hope someone else will not fall for this sort of scam.

• Rr
                          rrsonsllc May 04, 2008

we too paid 500 to get leads and nothing came threw.in january, another agent called lookng for 2700.00.they billed my credit card and was to respond within 2 days as a $60, ooo.00 job came in, and to date we can't even log into to our profile to update it.i called the day after they billed my credit card and asked for a refund and was told they had authorization by my husband to bill that card.it was my card and i didn't give the permission.the head personal told me they were within their rights to bill the card and they would work with me on the payments.the only calls we get now is customer service welcoming us aboard.i even talked to the web design programmer who was doing our website, it was suppose to be faxed to us that day.that was 3 weeks ago and we still have nothing.i hope this company can sleep at night stealing peoples money especially those that are struggling to stay in business.we don't get paid much for our services but we are very popular with the customers on a guarenteed quality service job.tha's alot of money they recieved and we don't even have a website to update.i guess without that we will never hear of any jobs.i want a job there.

Ron

EveryContractor.com — everycontractor.com guaranteed scam, rip off, do not use, stay away from

Everycontractor.com is a lead generating service. I paid $3000.00 for a contract guaranteed $50, 000.00...

EveryContractor.com — bait and switch!

I was introduced to Everycontractor.com through A company called EGIA. I respected EGIA and as they...