The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Europcar Spain — overcharging - swindle!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We hired a Europcar for one day at 10 am 0n 28 April 09 from Granada Railway Station, Spain. We returned it as per our booking and rental agreement on the same day at 5.30 pm to the designated Europcar bay at Seville Railway Station. We were not involved in any incident or accident during the day. When we returned the car it was in perfect condition with a full tank of petrol. However, our credit card was charged 410.46 euros on 30 April. We have received no correspondance from Eurocar. Several requests to customer service for an explanation and rectification remain unanswered.
More Europcar Spain Complaints & Reviews
- EC Vehicle Rental - unrecognised transaction
- Europcar - fraud and cheating!
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar - damage surcharge
- Europcar - charged vat on a rental advertised as being 'vat included'
- EC vehicle rental Watford - Unrequested hire charge
- Europcar Italy, Trento - unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behaviour
- Europcar International - fake additional discharges-rental 4500330924 dr49153-15/03/2019
- Europcar International - refund