Europcar — my bond
reference number [protected].
On the 9th of September I collected a car from Europe car and returned it same day. On that day they took a bond of R21 675 was taken from my credit card which was supposed to be paid back to me by now.
I've been calling Europcar but I'm being taken from pillar to post and it seems like there's no one to help me, below is a trend email that I've been communicating with then and it's almost a month now and I can't use my money. This leaves a very very distasteful feeling in me and regrets of choosing you as a service provider. I've used Avis so many times and have never received such bad service.
I need this matter resolved urgently. Now my family has to suffer while you guys are holding my money and no one seems to care
More Europcar Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar - charged vat on a rental advertised as being 'vat included'
- Europcar Italy, Trento - unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behaviour
- Europcar International - fake additional discharges-rental 4500330924 dr49153-15/03/2019 
- Europcar International - refund
- Europcar - damages not caused by me