ETSY — case #505357630644, order #1421632922 handmade jewelry order
On 2/28/19 I purchased a $69 ring through Etsy website. The vendor is in India.
On 4/3, I requested a full refund because after 5 weeks, the last tracking location of merchandise was New Delhi, India. Although its the vendors responsibility to secure a reliable delivery service provider, also to insure merchandise b4 relinquishing it for delivery service in the event that it is lost or stolen, Etsy refused my refund request: "Etsy's policies do not hold sellers responsible for shipping delays or errors, as long as the seller is able to prove that they shipped the order... We recommend that you contact the shipping service for assistance with locating the package." This position is absurd! PayPay was eventually able to secure my refund.
More ETSY Complaints & Reviews
- ETSY - deleted without an explanation and harassing emails without provocation 
- ETSY - useless trust and safety team/admin 
- ETSY - warning
- Etsy . com - closed my account when I complained...
- Etsy.com - avoid this website at all costs 
- ETSY - wig
- Etsy.com - the company never initiated any contact to inform us they were behind schedule 
- ETSY - google lookup
- Etsy.com - prior to etsy closing my store with no warning
- ETSY - order# 1447817113