Etihad Airways / transit

I got an etihad ticket from Manila to Khobar saptco station. Everything was going smoothly until I got to Bahrain airport, my last transit. When I got to the carousel/customs section where you put in the bag for inspection, there's nobody there and there's nobody at the information desk also to ask where I should go. I Have to wait 5 minutes then the custom's guy showed up. Afterwards, I looked at the departure screen and the flight I have is not on the list, so I looked again for the person who can help me locate my gate as I don't have yet the boarding pass for my Bahrain to khobar SAPTCO Bus Station flight, which I assumed would be by bus. There's 2 Information counters that are both empty and the guy next to the information counter which is the money exchange counter told me it might be at gate 12. I went to gate 12 which also got me confused coz theres 12 A-C. I assumed it was 12B as it's the only one with the bus picture on it, but again there's nobody at the gate counters and I don't see any update on the departure monitor still. So I decided to get some Bahrain money and wait at the nearest cafe to gate 12. There's only 45 minutes complimentary internet connection, so I decided to go check the gates again and also the departure monitor only to be told by another waiting transit bus passenger that the bus left at 3:30am already and that bus guy said that we were very late. I was fuming. How can we be so late when our departure time is 5am. The other passenger waited since 1am and only went to the toilet for couple of minutes. There were no announcements or even any effort to look for the passengers that is waiting for the transit bus at all. There were no Instructions given. Again, I went to check the Information counter and airline counter and still nobody there. Waited for 5 hours until the airline people at the counter showed up only to tell me that they can't do anything and that I just have to wait until the bus showed up as they are coming from outside. I was so frustrated and tired. So, Instead of arriving 7am at Khobar Saptco station I arrived at 1pm, 5 hours late. This is very frustrating as I can see that there's no proper coordination on the airline and airport personnel or whatever other travel agencies they need to relay this travel info to. This is a very bad experience. The other passenger came from India and have same Sentiment as me. We will never ride with Etihad again. But, hopefully you get to fix this before you lose more customers.

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Sep 14, 2019

Dear Sheenee,

Thank you for sharing this with us. Kindly contact our Guest Relations Team via our Feedback Form online who will be able to look into this further for you.

Thank you. *Rose