[Resolved] Etihad Airwaysluggage delayed

B Oct 12, 2019

To whom it many concern,

Ref: MANEY26367

I'm writing this email with great disappointment. I waited for my luggage to be delivered at my Liverpool address on the 11th Oct, however after waiting ALL DAY, my luggage was still not delivered. I was later told that delivery was attempted at an unknown address. I told the luggage department in terminal 1, that the address they have on file is not my own, however I was told not to worry since the courier company will call me before they come to deliver. I called later in the evening of the 11th Oct, and I was told that I had given the luggage company the "incorrect" address. I explained that Its not possible since I don't even know the address they have on file. Long story short, 4 staff members said they'd call me with an update and no one did. They told me to chase up the courier company myself and arrange re-delivery, I expressed that I wouldn't be able to do that since it's not even my fault that they imputed an incorrect address. They tried to shift that blame as if I had given an incorrect address, which is NOT the case. Today (12th Oct) I'm expected to wait at home ALL DAY again, for the bag to be delivered but this is such an inconvenience!! I have a long scheduled doctors appointment to attend, among other things.

The call centre have been very unprofessional dealing with my luggage and I would like to lodge a formal complaint. I understand for them it could just be a job, or another luggage but this unprofessionalism has caused great inconvenience for me and my family.

• Resolution Statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · Oct 13, 2019

Hello Bokamoso, I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience you have faced.
    Have you received your baggage by now? *Isi