eSureBuy.comlifeproof case for cell phone

E

'Our commitment to quality and competitive pricing, coupled with knowledgeable and friendly staff members, have made us a leader in the industry, and we have happy customers everywhere' is pure hogwash from their site. Someone below commented 'recycled junk'. As soon as I opened the box containing the Lifeproof case for my phone I sensed something unusual. It had been opened before. But that feeling was reinforced when I installed it on my phone, because the plastic screen cover was warped, sort of bubbly. It is rather annoying to push on the screen cover and wait for it to make contact with my phone.

Yes, that product was recycled. This guy typically buys out the reject inventory from someone and resells it, in my opinion. This explains the price being below the norm. Here is what the reply was from the owner (Norm) when I asked to return it for a refund or replacement:

"the case is shipped to you as manufactured by the lifeproof . product ships in new and good condition you may want to contact lifeproof for assistance."

Wrong answer, Norm. If I bought that case from an ATT or a Verizon retail store, or from another online store, I would have received a refund or else a replacement, my choice. Norm, you are running a scam operation, in my opinion.

I am saving a copy of this review.

Oh, and I think those reviews listed on your site with all of the stars, is a fabrication by yourself, in my opinion.