ER Solutions — Unprofessional behavior
Just a quick note concerning ER Solutions AKA ConvergentUSA. I was asked by a friend of mine to post her experience regarding ER Solutions. She called me this morning asking me to track down the owner of a phone number [protected]). She had received a phone call from a company telling her she owed money to Dish Network. The caller DID NOT IDENTIFY herself NOR the company she worked for (problem #1). Somehow, ER Solutions or Convergent was able to track down my friend's UNLISTED phone number which she got a few years after ending her Dish Network service (problem #2). After speaking to the caller and explaining that she did not owe Dish Network anything my friend asked me to find the owner of the above phone number. I googled it and found that it was used by ER Solutions a company with a lot of complaints and bad reviews. A caller from a legitimate company would have identified themselves and who they represent. Hopefully they won't be calling again to harass her anymore.
More ER Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- ER Solutions - Badgering and threats!
- ER Solutions - ER Solution's constant harassment and invasion of my privacy!
- ER Solutions - 1-425-562-3215 - calling without any reason!
- ER Solutions - Scam and cheating
- Er Solutions Inc. / Cri Purchasing Corp - SCAM
- ER Solutions - Annoying phone calls!
- ER Solutions - Unethical/Illegal practices
- Er Solutions Inc. - Illegal practices
- Er Solutions, Inc. - fraudulent debt aquisition
- ER Solutions - False Claims of Debt Owed.