The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ER Solutions — Scam and cheating
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had a death in the family and in an emergency pulled out more than i had in my checking account. I knew I had to pay it back and would owe the overdraft fee. Before I even I got my next statement (which I was going to use to determine how much i owed after the bank fees) I was getting calls from Er solutions. When I called back to pay the debt, they wouldn't talk to me! It was a joint account and they only showed my husbands name. It took me three hours on the phone with the bank who was also on the line with ER solutions to get the matter corrected! They were so rude. I understand that the money was owed and that some people can come up with some horrible excuses but there is no reason/excuse to be rude to people they are dealing with for the first time. Being rude won't make the money i owe magically appear out of nowhere. I only hope that the people that work there are never in a situation where they owe someone after a family emergency.
More ER Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- ER Solutions - Badgering and threats!
- ER Solutions - ER Solution's constant harassment and invasion of my privacy!
- ER Solutions - 1-425-562-3215 - calling without any reason!
- Er Solutions Inc. / Cri Purchasing Corp - SCAM
- ER Solutions - Fraudulent settlement
- ER Solutions - Annoying phone calls!
- ER Solutions - Unethical/Illegal practices
- Er Solutions Inc. - Illegal practices
- Er Solutions, Inc. - fraudulent debt aquisition
- ER Solutions - False Claims of Debt Owed.