Er Solutions, Inc.fraudulent debt aquisition

To whom anyone who has received a letter of debt collection from this company:

I have to bring to the attention of free minded people has received a letter from this company in the form of debt collection to please investigate before paying. I received a letter from them today that said that they were trying to collect a debt tranferred to them from Asset Recovery Solutions. I contacted Asset Recovery before i called ERS and (A.R.S.) plainly said they never had any customer account info on me in the form of owed debt in their systems.

This has fell into my lap from doing weeks of investigation leading me into circles. A public record on my credit bureau showed a bad decision made by me from me when i was 19 years old back in 1996. The original debtor was Spirit of America National Bank which went out of business early 2010. i had a delinquency in 2002 with SOANB and paid the debt off in spring 2002 in the form of a settelement that was offered to me for 40% less than what the balance was originally with full documentation to prove a zero balance. Spirit of America National Bank Customer account balance aquisition to World Financial network national bank happened in Jan, 2010. My account info should have never been transferred given it was paid, right? Well it was, I never once received a statement of debt collection from WFNNB but it reported to my bureau last year that i had a zero balance but since has been removed.

WFNNB told me i had a current zero balance and really didnt understand why they had it to begin with, but they sold all accounts to Assett Recovery Systems in april 2010 then the accounts was aquisitioned to ER Systems LLC. now somewhere inbetween WFNNB, ARS and ERS my balance grew from a zero to over $100.00 So all free minded, critical thinking people out there know what has happened here. In My Opinion its Fraud on a corporate level from the first aquisition of accounts in 2002. The F.T.C., B.B.B. and a forensic accounting firm have been notified of this along with equifax, transunion and experian to do their own investigation.. I have recorded conversations with customer service reps. telling me what they seen on their work computers as paid off debt along with paper statements matching "cashed" checks from 2002 with SOANB stamps on back i have made for payment. So i hope the liable party will be held accountable for fraudulent acts of past debt manipulation and ones in the process of now becuase this is un justified.

Before you jump to conclusions that you may be debt free becuase of a letter from any of these mentioned parties do your home work, there may be a chance you do owe but if your a responsible adult who handles all debt and have a paper trail proving otherwise always question all involved debt collectors and hope your paper trail matches up to your credit bureau to the first time debt was paid in full..

Anonymous Nov 08, 2007

On November 7, 2007, an employee of ER Solutions by the name of Keith Davis has been calling my job, non-stop. When he failed to contact me by telephone, he called the main line to my job and asked the receptionist for me. When she told him I wasn't in and offered my voice mail, he became angry and asked to speak with my supervisor or office manager. This is against the Law. When he was told that the office manager was not in the office at the time, my receptionist offered him her voice mail and he became angry and began to question when the office manager would be in, when the receptionist told him that she didn't know but could only offer her voice mail he became angry and slammed the phone down. On November 8, 2007 he called the receptionist again, our receptionist answered the phone as she is required by saying the company name. Without identifying himself, Mr. Davis asked her what her name was, her response was "you called me, this is a company, who would you like to speak with?" His response was "I didn't ask you that, what is your name!" She gave the name and he said "nice try... (he called her by my name) and slammed the phone down". I will not let this go. Mr. Davis fails to understand he is calling a law firm that is now very upset with his harassing calls. All of the calls have been documented. He has now put ER Solutions on the line of a law suit.

Sandy Sander Nov 15, 2007

They call my home phone number daily (two or three times a day) leaving messages for some unknown person at this residence. It is a recorded message and there is no way to speak with anyone.
    When I tried calling the number on my caller ID to complain and explain that they have the wrong number, all I get is voice mail and no resolution to my problem good or bad, except for the continuation of the phone calls.
    Note: during the phone call, they give you the opportunity to "press one if this is the wrong number and not the person we are trying to reach": I press "one" each time, all the time, and the phone calls continue. Can someone help me as to how to stop this, other than getting my phone number changed???? Sandy

Joseph A Mullaney III Dec 04, 2007

Hello, my name is Attorney Joseph A. Mullaney, III. I represent Pennsylvania and New Jersey consumers against companies that mis-program their computers to call the "wrong person." I have found that the only way these companies change their policies is to be hit in the pocketbook. If you have a residential (non-business) telephone number receiving unlawful consumer debt collection telephone calls, you may have a cause of action. Did you know that you may be entitled up to $1000.00 under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 U.S.C. 1692, et seq. and another $1500.00 for each automated (prerecorded or artificial) telephone call under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. 227, et seq.?

If you wish to speak about your matter, please email me. If we agree that professional representation is warranted, I represent consumers without any upfront costs or attorneys fees. Instead, they will be deducted from your recovery and/or awarded by the court against the defendants. Other terms and conditions apply. I hope to hear from you soon because there are important statute of limitations governing your possible action.

Nothing herein is intended nor may it be construed as legal advice. For legal advice, consult an attorney.

Very truly yours,
    Tel [protected]
    Fax [protected]

• Ph
    PHYLLIS PEANUT Feb 04, 2011

ER SOLUTIONS CALLED ME TEN TIMES IN A WEEK ASKING ABOUT UNPAYED BILL FOR SPRINT AFTER I FAX THEM PAPERWORK SHOW I PAYED THE DEBT, MISS KIM TOLD ME TO CALL BACK IN A WEEK OR TWO AND ASK FOR MISS ANDERSON AFTER THE CHECK THE INFOMATION EVERTIME I CALL BACK SHE'S NOT IN, I ASK FOR A LETTER SAYING MY DEBT WAS PAYED NO ONE WILL CALL ME BACK OR SEND ME A LETTER

• Ro
    RodChu Feb 17, 2011

Received a phone message and letter addressed to a name similar to mine (but not the same) claiming I have "negative balance of $427.03" with Paypal Inc., offering to settle for 50% of the balance due. This isn't me; my Paypal balance is $0.
    This appears to be a scam. The Paypal site directed me to your website to report it.

• Be
    BeachPeach Oct 27, 2011

This is beyond harassment. The following is a detailed list of how often they have called over an approx 2 week period and from 2 different numbers:
    #[protected] Oct. 11, 2011 6:14pm, 6:27pm, 6:42pm, 6:59pm Oct. 13, 2011 5:45pm, 6:02pm, 6:18pm, 6:38pm
    #[protected] Oct. 19, 2011 7:39pm Oct. 20, 2011 7:35pm Oct. 21, 2011 11:57pm Oct. 24, 2011 3:30pm Oct. 25, 2011 11:46am, 11:52am, 12:04pm, 12:16pm Oct. 26, 2011 3:16pm Oct. 27, 2011 11:35am, 11:47am, 12:00pm, 12:14pm, 12:27pm, 12:44pm, 12:56pm, 1:08pm. All of these call are being made to my cell phone which is on the Do Not Call list both with the State of Florida and the Federal Government. I truly believe this is an unnecessary amount of calls especially the same day calls over and over. I am now looking into alerting my state attorney general. I have heard of cases where the harassing company, even if trying to collect a valid debt has had to pay for making so many phone calls. After what I have read on the Internet about this company, it seems the debts they are trying to collect in most cases are fraudulent. I refuse to change my number because of their unlawful activity. I have even tried to have their number blocked through my carrier to no avail. Be very wary if you start getting calls from this company, as you can tell by my account, they will progressively get worse and more frequent.

• Tr
    Treasurer Nov 23, 2011

We received a collection notice from ER Solutions claiming we owe them $1, 509.54 since 2008. I called them to ask for information, of course, they were very rude, would not answer any questions of any sort. only thing told was from a bank and to pay. I tried explaining to them that we don't recall or have any accounts through Chase Bank, hopefully, that thy would of suggested something to get to the bottom of this and Nothing. I called Chase Bank and the branch manager was nice enough to do research with our church and other churches that have accounts of sort through Chase Bank and found NOTHING against our church or any other for that fact.

• Co
    Consumerist Dec 03, 2011

RE ERS Solutions FAKE debt collector out of houston, TX,
    You can check with your local phone company, or cell. Most have provisions
    for blocking an incoming call so it does not get thru. This is the only way
    I have found to deal with this fraudulent company. They will not stop
    calling and conversations with them are useless.

Janet Baker Long Jan 28, 2016

er solutions..now represents itself as convergent out sourcing..same number though as the houston number for er solutions..trying to collect a fraudulent debt..we owe NO DEBTS..DONT PAY..SUE THEM