eosccafake calls

H

I rec'd a call a call demanding I call back to [protected], seeking EVA LONDON. i CALLED TO EXPLAIN THAT NOBODY BY THAT NAME LIVED HERE AND i NEVER KNEW ANYONE BY THAT NAME. i TRIED TO LEARN WHERE THEY GOT MY NUMBER - I AM ON THE NATIONAL DO NOT CALL LIST = AND TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE HUNG UP. ON THE THIRD TRY A WOMAN IDENTTIFYING HERSELF AS THE MANAGER TOLD ME THEY WOULD REMOVE MY NAME, BUT REFUSED TO TELL ME WHERE THEY OBTAINED MY NUMBER. fRAARIMG IT WAS A SCAM, I ASKED WHO THEY WERE AND SHE FINALLY TOLD ME THEY WERE A COLLECTION AGENCY. I TOLD HE I WOULD REPORT THEM AND SHE HUMG UP. I GOOGLED THEM AND SAW THIS PAGE. I AM AN 84 YEAR OLD SEMI-RETIRED UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR, WIDOWED AND LIVING ALONE, SO I AM CONCERNED. PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN. THANK YOU.