Menu

V
Author of the complaint
5:12 am
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was very disappointed with the treatment I received. This is the first time I’ve felt humiliated to this point because of my skin colour.

I called to check on availability of luxury cars at this location, Manager claims that they have one Cadillac XT5 but she refuses to lend it to me after hearing my accent.

I was having an issue with my current rental and I was driving by the location, thus I stopped to swap the car.

Another employee assigned me the Cadillac XT5 which he ensured was ready to go. He checked my return and showed me the car.

He even gave me the keys but told me that his manager had to approve since my current rental was from another location.

Manager spots my skin colour and realizes she spoke to me earlier and claims that the car is rented. I told her she’s lying since we just saw it, she immediately change her statement and claims that it is reserved.

Then she switch version again to claim that she cannot give me the car since my current rental is from another location despite me complaining about the issue with my car.

From the current rental I could hear a strange noise while driving.

I felt like I was treated unfair due to my skin colour despite safety concerns put forward.

More Enterprise Rent-A-Car complaints & reviews

Enterprise Rent-A-Car - deposit refund
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility