Enbridge Gasnew service install

Expecting a new service install for my natural gas appliances. Applied April 20th and still as of June 20th, no one from Enbridge gas called me back to explain my situation. I have tried to call [protected] and asked to speak with the supervisor, I have called the 1877 number and asked to speak to a supervisor.

I was told Leah Stiles - Leah. [protected]@Enbridge.com. would be giving me a call back, nothing! It has been 3 weeks. I was then told by the customer service ceneter they would have Sue Will - Sue. [protected]@Enbridge.com - call me. Nothing yet

If you have also been waiting months to get a call about a new gas application your submitted, let me know. I want to submit a large complaint with my MPP

• Updated by DavidY55 · Jun 25, 2017

After trying to contact Leah.[protected]@enbridge.com and Sue.[protected]@Enbridge.com. I still do not have an install date for my natural gas. I feel like Enbridge is holding my hostage here. It's been almost 4 months and nothing, I keep being told to wait for a price to pay.

Anyone else haveing an issue getting new service from Enbridge Gas ?
    Ottawa Area

• Cl
    Clyde C Nov 10, 2017

Yes having the same issue. Been waiting since July 18, which is 17 weeks now. Also was told I would get a call back from Leah Stiles and am still waiting. Did you every get any action and if so how?