Employment CrossingUnauthorized charges

On October 14 I gave my B of A debit card information to Employment Crossing, as they promised to provide more job ads. They also promised to not charge employers. Not only did I wish to place a job posting for my employer, I wanted to look for a new HR job.

I was unable to 'view' anything (sample-wise) until I gave my debit card information. Two hours later, after I witnessed that there were no 'new jobs' that already were not on Craigslist.org or Monster.com AND after I unsuccessfully attempted to post a job posting for my employer, I called to cancel the 'free trial'. I spoke with 'Lacey' who answered the general number. This was just 2-hours after I placed the order. Lacey confirmed cancellation and stated I would receive an e-mail.

Two days went by and I did not receive an e-mail from Employment Crossing, verifying my cancellation. Instead, I received a marketing e-mail by a 'J. Simpson -Manager'. I replied to the e-mail two times, and did not receive a reply back. I found an e-mail address for the owner of the company, 'Andrew Harrison Barnes' and shared with him my frustration. No reply from Mr. Barnes.

I looked over their website extensively and in small print read that I had to 'call to cancel', I could not write. This was fine, as I had called on October 14 at around 2 PM and spoke with 'Lacey' (Incidentally, I was on hold for 25 minutes before she picked up and from the sound of the 'call center' sounded like they were in a garage!).

I did not receive a confirmation from J. Simpson or Mr. Barnes so I tried calling again on October 17. I tried calling 4 times and each time I called, was on hold longer than 15-minutes. I could not remain on hold at work, so I hung up.

On October 21 I noticed that $29.95 was indeed taken from my checking account and I called Employment Crossing again. After waiting on hold for at least 30-minutes, a man, I believe his name was 'Ken' answered. He put me on hold several times and told me that J. Simpson was 'no longer there' but he could help me. He said that for whatever reason, my cancellation was not processed, but it would be within 24-48 hours.

On October 30 I received another marketing e-mail from Employment Crossing (J. Simpson again). I replied that I would contact my attorney if they did not refund my bank account and cancel immediately. I received a general reply back the next day (October 31) that they were processing my cancellation and I could expect a refund within 2 days. I e-mailed J. Simpson back that I had used my DEBIT CARD, not credit card and it was my understanding that refund processes are handled differently, as the cash was taken from my account... not a credit card. I did not receive a reply back.

Today is November 4, and I still have not received my refund. Because money was taken out of my bank account, and Employment Crossing misrepresented themselves, I have no choice but to contact an attorney as well as several agencies which will [help] expose Employment Crossing for their fraudulent activity.

• Tt
    TT Nov 24, 2008

Sorry you were ripped off by these guys - I was too.

Signed up for 7-day trial, then selected 30 days to try a little longer ($30). Got a bill for $72.50 - somehow got changed to 3 months.

Called to dispute (routed to India) and they argued that's what I selected - which I did not. They would not fix - finally said they would fix it only if I signed up for another account!!! Fat chance!

Also, my bank would not correct unless I had an email receipt (which I never got).

Also, try cancelling your account in your account section - you can't, you must call. And they won't prorate.

Also refused to let me speak to a supervisor.

They are bad all the way around - lots of polices that are to their advantage and screw the customer.

It's pretty cold for them to victimize people that need work.

Shame on you Employment Crossing!

Stay away from them and all Marketing, Sales, etc Crossings.

• Da
    DallasResident Feb 14, 2009

I too was ripped off. I have to wait til the end of this month to see if they try to charge my card again. The first time I tried to call they said I'd get a cancellation email...instead I received a "welcome" email. I was livid. I called again after the weekend had passed, My tone of voice was VERY direct, and I was stern with what I wanted. No more than 5 minutes after I called I got the email stating they had canceled it. I will be watching my bank account, and if charges are pulled out of my account again I'll be calling again mentioning that I will be more than happy to contact the Attorney General's Office.

So everyone..beware!.

• Ya
    yahiknow2 Jul 07, 2009

using http://www.EmploymentCrossing.com
    I had a good experience with EmploymentCrossing
    i was easily able to find a job within the first two weeks of signing up and am now currently employed andmaking a great living. i greatly recremend this very useful and easy to use web site. And the fact lots of people are slandering a good website is just plain criminal

• Je
    JerryUmbridge Jul 07, 2009

For me, EmploymentCrossing gave me an excellent opportunity to obtain work when before I did not believe that I could. Not only find employment that fit my work style and ethic in every way imaginable, but it was one of the first times in which I was confident in my ability to fulfill the duties that were assigned to me. I would recommend EmploymentCrossing to anyone who was interested in getting a job that suits their needs.

EmploymentCrossing is not a scam, and is not interested in treating any interested party unfairly. It is obvious that diligent work was put into the researching of jobs that were posted on their site, and I believe that no other site on the internet can provide the services that EmploymentCrossing provides.

One of the things I was most impressed by was the specialization of the employment they have listed on their site. From accounting to high management, these opportunities have been looked over and tailored to your needs, and I was amazed at how fast I was able to find a listing on their suggestions that spoke to me as something I needed to pursue.

In all honestly, there is nothing I can complain about in regards to EmploymentCrossing, and I will be recommending it to all of my friends who seeks the means to find a job that not only fits them, but exceeds their expectations of what steady employment can be.

• Be
    Beaster Jul 22, 2009

The above two comments are suspect. The owner of EmploymentCrossing is known to pay people who have never used the site to post positive but false information. I used another company run by the same person who runs EmploymentCrossing and it was like throwing money down the drain.

• He
    Herbert Faquat Aug 26, 2009

Employment Crossing and all the other "Crossing" permutations are a complete scam.
    1.) they obfuscate their Terms and Conditions during the Free Trail come-on
    2.) the disguise their emails using a fictitious "J.Simpson" (as in Homer J. Simpson) as the sender, rather than the name of the company billing, thus decreasing the number of people who actually gain access
    3.) they count on victims losing track of the Trial process, many of whom probably never even get onto the site because of #2., above
    4.) in my case they used a second company name to ding my account the first time, thus ringing no bells when that first credit card statement arrives
    5.) then switching to yet another d.b.a. for subsequent billing-- further distancing their company from the fraud
    6.) cancellation of the billing is only possible by digging deep to find that one local phone number
    7.) then a paid accomplice tries to bully the victim over the phone, to get them to accept the fraud as the vicitim's fault!
    8.) they tout their 175 South Lake Avenue, Pasadena address on their website, then claim to have moved out when the process server comes around
    9.) Barnes is listed with the CA Sec of State as the party to be served, but gives his Malibu mansion address for service
    10.) that address is listed as a prestigious Rental property-- the rental agent is at the 175 South Lake Avenue, office!
    ... and the list goes on.

This operation appears designed to function like a tick, under the hairline, sucking just enough blood from thousands of victims, enriching Barnes and his lackeys. I believe there is big time criminal fraud here in a field designed to help people in need, victimizing them when they can afford it least.

chandrapdl Sep 16, 2009

I have gone through the comments here on Employmentcrossing.com site and am unable to rely on these facts as I had a good experience with Employmentcrossing site, in particular. I have few friends also who got benefited from here and could get a good start. I trust on this website and can say that this site is not at all a scam site. In fact in this recession also they have their flags high in contributing lot of job seekers around the globe.

In fact, this is the only site which maintains very ellaborative and comprehensive database for each and every kind of jobs. I think it has more than 100 sister sites, which takes care of each expertise area into active consideration just to ensure to fulfil our goal. They offer specifically the particular requirement of one's carrer's objective right from scratch to the ultimate goal. They have focussed objective and their mission is clear like water.

We see everyday that a new site pop ups with great commitments but have we ever tried to set focus on their activities, their database strength, their resources, their intensions etc. No, because they have nothing to do in reality whereas Employmentcrossing performs their role with honesty with so huge knowledge and experience. I, personally, fully appreciate the role and operation of this site and I am very much sure that they can not become scam.

• Un
    unemployedandlooking Sep 21, 2009

It's funny how all the "positive" reviews here sound as though they were written by people who do not have English as their first language. How coincidental when employmentcrossing's customer service center is in India.

Coincidence? I think not. I won't even bother to sign up for the "free" trial because I've had my share of scams in the past.

Thank you all for the honest reviews, and best of luck with your job searches!

• Aw
    A Wise Cookie Sep 24, 2009

Every one of the above "positive" experiences are clearly written by "individuals" who's first language is NOT English. It is clear that someone has encouraged them to compose and submit their comments - maybe to keep their own jobs?

What a scam! Thank you ComplaintsBoard for your most excellent method of allowing honest citizens of the world to step fourward to support and hunest and dignified man such has the hunardable Myster Barnus.

Spelling errors added on purpose as well as awkward usage of the English language.

• Ka
    kafeemed Sep 28, 2009

Unbelievable, just got off the phone with the thieves of the so called Employment Crossing, and couldn't not believe what the Mother###ers told me. Some idiot who could hardly speak english refused to refund my money for a service i haven't used.

My checking account was charged $ 96. and whatever cents, doesn't sound much but yes in today's economy that's a lot of money.

I called the fools and told them that i paid for a 7 day trial not for the whole 3 months and this dude had the nerve to school me on how to read a contract... Just cannot go on crying but i am really pissed of at the customers are treated by online solicitors.

Buyers please be aware, job seekers please don't use this damn website ( EMPLOYMENT CROSSING).They will take you to the bank examiners, these idiots with mold in there ###s just keep charging peoples accounts.Please stop using or don't risk providing your information to low life petty thieves.

• Ka
    kafeemed Sep 28, 2009

THIEVES THIEVES THIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEES

Croooooooooooooooooooocks for crying out loud. These lazy computer wizards are real thieves please don't send the submit button if your trying to buy there lousy service.Your smart enough to find a job through other means other that whatever "EMPLOYMENT CROSSING SUBSIDIARY" The wacko jacko's of career website thieves.The Stewards of reaping of job seekers after getting aboard of there ### website.Run Forrest run "employment crossing is a ###" put your wallet away.

[email protected]$%#*[censored]ers.Round, pentagon ASSH%#$&#LES, THIEVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CROOCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MANA MANA BOLO KINEGE.

• Ti
    Tim Sires Oct 01, 2009

Dear friend, I am completely disagree with your wrong notion about EmploymentCrossing.com. I have joined their network around 6 months back and from that day to till day I am quite happy with their services as they provide me every job details which suited to my profile. I got a job through EmploymentCrossing within a month of joining. They have a large database of clients and jobs which even don’t get advertised over the web. They have a good customer service as I received all the updates through phone calls and emails. As they don’t charge even a single penny to the employers, most of the employers prefer EmploymentCrossing for posting their jobs and this is one of the biggest reason why EmploymentCrossing has more jobs than any other paid job portal. Their team of research analyst enables them to find out every job.

As I am a satisfied customer of EmploymentCrossing.com I can proudly say that “EmploymentCrossing Works”. I think it is a worth joining service because they enable you to apply for your dream jobs. I would like to appeal all of you to do not misguide anyone by posting fake and wrong comments about EmploymentCrossing and let the people enjoy their services.

• Wi
    Wilson marker Oct 01, 2009

Good Experience with Employement Crossing.

As a member of EmployementCrossing for the past one year, i had a good experience with this site. The experience which i gained so far from their dedicated service is what i would like to share now.

When i was little bit irritated by searching jobs from various sites and spend some $300 for job searches alone and lost. After all this happens, my friends recommends this employment crossing to me. At first i too think that, it is also like the one similar to what i faced in the past. But after getting full support from the dedicated customer support, i understood my mistake.

The latest method of job searching aspects they implement and fetch the jobs from various job boards and fortune 500 copanies. So finding job in employement crossing is not much difficult. Now i'm glad to say, i'm a member of employmentcrossing.com. So the only tip i could give is, use the service accordingly.

• To
    Totem Oct 20, 2009

WTF???? The previous three entries are so F'N obviously fake and meant to decieve. Horrible English. Written as advertisements. One so obviously misdrafted that the person tried but failed to include multiple links. Another person LOVES the company and says he has been a member for six months but got a job after his first month. Why the F would somebody keep paying for a job search site of they already found employment and what would prompt them to praise the company five months later? And stating out by calling people "friend"? That's such a tip off that the comment was probably written by someone in India.

Much of the language is similar to so-called tasks posted on another site owned by the same person who pay people to plant comments and links. Excuse me because I have to puke. Too much Indian food - (sorry, I mean comments).

John414 Nov 14, 2009

LOL, this is the funniest board ever! The fake posts are priceless.

anthony.gone Nov 15, 2009

Getting Employment now a days is a bit difficult. i searched for many jobs in tens of thousands of employer websites but got waste. I came to know about EmploymentCrossing i had a good experience with this site. i got tired of doing less paying jobs and looking for good jobs with a high salary from many days but i couldn't find any jobs. i started searching in the google for jobs in that process i entered into a site called EmploymentCrossing i have sent my resume and all my details for the support. wow what a surprise i got mail within 2 days eventually got many great job options to choose from i selected and choosen the most intrested job. am very happy with this site. many people its scam but they are wrong EmploymentCrossing is not a Scam site EmploymentCrossing Works i am the proof for this because I got a job through EmploymentCrossing and I had a good experience with EmploymentCrossing from many years. I would strongly recommend EmploymentCrossing for all other legal jobs. Trust these sites not only me many people got employed from this site. Dont look in other sites and waste your valuable time
    Have a Good luck!!!

• Ne
    Neemish Basu Nov 19, 2009

I cannot believe the many negative comments I am reading on this blog. Shame on you! Employment Crossing is a most wonderful service which is most attentive to the needs of today's job seekers. I have been using them for over 1 years and am very much pleased and without any complaints.

I swear by the many arms of Vishnu I am a real-life American type person and not a paid employee of Employment Crossing working out of rented offices in Mumbai.

Please to be signing up for Employment Crossing quickly before the site is closed by your American government anti-fraud and suppression of vice constabulary. I hope to be talking to your soon the next time you have a billing question or are desiring to cancel your service.

Best wishes and many happy returns to you!

• Be
    Beware123 Nov 27, 2009

I ran Employment Crossing through the Better Business Bureau, and they received an "F" rating. I read the BBB report and it was enough for me to not even consider using them. Please people check places out before you give over your bank information. Most places are rip-offs.

EmploymentCrossing Nov 29, 2009

Sites that have a lot of work in accordance with the needs of job seekers, many job options that can be found there, different from other sites in scattered filled with ads for this site is not advertised.

"I would recommend EmploymentCrossing". Because this site really provides a way out of a lot of people who are looking for jobs from various countries. Ranging from job-related law until with data entry jobs.

Many sites - job search site that we can see on the internet, but www.employmentcrossing.com completely different from other sites, this site provides an interesting view in to access and easy. The menu is quite capable of providing answers to job seekers because many job categories selected.

On equipped with search capabilities on its Web site that displays the keywords that can be selected in the category that most diverse Until the desired location so that job seekers who visit this site will be very easy to find a suitable job and in the desired area.

If you are indeed people who are in need of jobs, including for the new graduate higher education, do not need to be confused because this site is it's recommended to find your solution in finding a job. www.employmentcrossing.com visit and get the job you want

• Ni
    niloyakwebsite Dec 30, 2009

EmploymentCrossing is not a Scam

They are very friendly to find jobs for your career.They are the fastest job search engine.You will get thousands of job listing.The jobs are of very high salaries.They also have resumes.I have found that they are the best online job sites.If you didn't signed up today than you will definitely missed your life's best employment opportunity.

I have recently got a job from them.They are very user friendly.I am very pleased with it.I have also suggested my friends to try them and guess what they are also very very please with it.They have changed my life.I will never forget them.The most important thing is that they never charge you anything.That means everything is free.Whenever you signed up they will hold your hand and help you get your dream job until you get it.Just leave it to them.They are also the quickest to find jobs from tens of thousands of job than any other job site.

I recommend you to to atleast try them.It will only not take more than 10 min to singed up.And I am sure you will definitely get your desired job that you are looking for a long time.Still now I have no problem with them.They are simply the best job site.You will get every kinds of job including legal, laws, sales, IT, sales etc.You will get everything there.

So what are you waiting for?just visit them today to get the job and it will definitely change your life.If not then you can blame me.They are very professional.Don't forget to read all of their terms and condition as it will be better to get the job you are looking for

Maiami Jan 18, 2010

Reading all these reviews, I really am astonished. I mean, I had been a member here for 6 months and this website, employmentcrossing.com really served me well.
    EmploymentCrossing is not a Scam. This website helped me to get a job when I was in distress. I was looking for a job and I didn’t even have the simplest idea about certain things. But the experts here were really helpful. I had a good experience with EmploymentCrossing.
    To be honest, I got a job through EmploymentCrossing, and it’s true! Reading these reviews here really makes me feel bad as this web site had been very helpful to me. Thanks to the experts here and there links all over the country. Personally, if you ask me, this is the best website to find jobs of your likes and expert suggestion about everything regarding jobs.
    I found career advices of experts. I found out posts about how to get a good job and how to maintain. I also found out how to become successful in a perfect career path. This website taught me about the modern job world and how to find the proper job. I also found out posts about various experts and general mass how they picked their jobs and their experiences in their respective fields. That is to say, if you are looking for a good career advice, I think, I should recommend EmploymentCrossing.
    All the best.

• Pe
    Peter Gurfein Jan 19, 2010

I actually used this website and had a completely different experience. In contrast to the negative outcomes some people have had, I was actually able to find job help and assistance from this site. It seemed to be very user friendly and I was easily able to navigate my way around. EmploymentCrossing is not a scam. If it was, I would not have had such a success in job searching. And not only is it not a scam, EmploymentCrossing works. I mean it really works, and I would choose Employment crossing again and again for all my employment needs. I have recommended this website to friends in hope that they will be able to find a job, or better yet, find a better job. I wanted to post this so that other people would see what I saw in this great web site. I wanted to clear the confusion that might have happened to some of the other bloggers. I mean the website is run by people that are trying to help people in this hard economy. Jobs are becoming harder and harder to find and it is awesome to have resource like this website to help people in their time of need.

Anwar001122 Feb 02, 2010

Online job searching can be a daunting task. Keyword queries often return irrelevant results in with desired listings. On the recruiting side, sifting through hundreds or even thousands of candidates is not practical. I had a good experience with EmploymentCrossing. EmploymentCrossing.com is working hard to make job search easier. They've been introducing some new innovations for job search - both on the job seeker side and on the recruiter side. EmploymentCrossing is not a Scam. EmploymentCrossing is using patented search technology they've dubbed 6Sense to fuel these new job search technologies. I tested out the search using terms and skills I used to help my husband search for a job two years ago. He's a software developer specializing in Autocad in Raleigh, NC. Power Search returned zero results - but that's a good thing. Because searching on other job sites - I couldn't find a job that meets that specific skill - but I had to scan hundreds of job listings to learn that. That's because traditional job search will pull up any job mentioning Autocad - including drafting positions. When you visit EmploymentCrossing.com as a job seeker, notice that you now have two options for search. Standard search, EmploymentCrossing's traditional model, and PowerSearch, the new patented technology which is currently in BETA.

• Re
    regan220982 Feb 16, 2010

http://www.EmploymentCrossing.com is the job search engine that displays its all members jobs from every employer website from all over the world. This is the greatest site that I have come across in search of job opportunities. I could find a variety of jobs from different fields that a man deserves to be a part of like one can find any retail jobs, sales jobs, finance jobs, engineering jobs, legal jobs, human resources jobs and so on. This is the site giving the easiest way to approach the job provider and one come out in flying colours as soon as one signs in. From my experience what I feel is that this is the only trusted site by millions and millions of people in their day-to-day job search making their own success stories. Friends, never forget to visit http://www.EmploymentCrossing.com for your job search.

In http://www.EmploymentCrossing.com one can find any retail jobs, sales jobs, finance jobs, engineering jobs, legal jobs, human resources jobs and so on. There are umpteen mostly trusted job providers being part of the http://www.EmploymentCrossing.com. This is the site made my both ends to meet together by getting to know about the job varieties and I am earning for my daily bread only with EmploymentCrossing’s help. Absolutely EmploymentCrossing is not a Scam. It really works.

I am much grateful to this site. It is very much easier unlike any other employer website such that we can search through keywords, preferred location, trusted organizations and so forth.

The most liked part of this site is that it is being updated every now and then so one can get the details regarding his/her preferred job as soon as it is being released. Special thanks to http://www.EmploymentCrossing.com for achieving this feat.

John Murray Mar 12, 2010

All over in the world EmploymentCrossing’s staff hunts job openings in the every sector and investigate each one meticulously to ensure there is no joke listing in their database. EmploymentCrossing.com website is very big website so all kind of people will come here for this field related job searching purpose. You will come here then you will learn all the news about this field. EmploymentCrossing Reviews are very powerful advice because this review wrote in simple way. All kind of people will understand this review so you will come here and read this review. EmploymentCrossing Review is a specialty of this website so all of them read it freely. All the unemployed people will come here then collect all the news and got the job. This website is not a new website so all the history is available. “EmploymentCrossing is not a Scam” so you will come here at all times. All the law jobs related news is available here. “EmploymentCrossing Works” are not a tough work but all kind of people not do this job because they completed the law course. You will complete this course then come here and learn some more news about this field and got the job. While there are a few job boards like Monster and CareerBuilder, neither one of those are specific to the law industry. And you can forget about sites like E-Lance or Guru; they’re simply not worth your time. EmploymentCrossing is a research company and not a sales company. EmploymentCrossing uses sophisticated technology and manual work to comb employer websites and other job boards for jobs and bring them all to its site.

• Re
    reckz Jun 01, 2010

this is to all those who actuallytook the bait and bought the subsription of this piece of [censor] scam site. To begin with, any site that asks job searchers to pay for any kind of placement service is FAKE, SCAM and FRAUD ... period! It is YOUR fault that you fell for this kind of [censor] and now you're all crying about how pathetic [censor] the owner/operatore of this [censor]ed up employment crossing is. Its not their fault, they're there to make quick bucks off the misery of idiots like yourself. For [censor] sake, get yourself up to date on internet scams. This is 2010, not 1999. There's no reason for anyone to get fooled by these lowlife [censor]s.
    There are plenty of completely free (for candidates), well reputed and well established job sites such as Dice, Monster, Careerbuilder. Go use them because thats where the real jobs are and thats where all the companies go and post their openings. Good luck all.

• La
    lauderdaletoday Nov 29, 2010

I can't comment about whether the actual service they may provide is a scam. But I CAN comment on their approach to scamming folks on their subscription service AND their rude and arrogant telephone support that is outsourced to India. I won't go into the long soap opera, but I did cancel my account as they require, but they kept charging my credit card for months afterwards and refuse to grant even a discussion of a refund. The a-hole on the other end of the line kept telling me that I wasn't getting the messages on the computer screen that I was getting. I got pretty angry and told him not to tell me that I was NOT seeing what I am seeing on the computer.

If you are willing to put up with paying for this service even after you cancel, THEN being treated rudely by outsourced telephone jocks in India, then you will LOVE The Crossings.

If you expect to be treated CORRECTLY and with respect, then RUN - don't walk - from The Crossings. And never look back.

• Ri
    ripoff reviewer Dec 31, 2010

Absolutely awful. Never use this site. They will rip you off and bill you unscrupulously. They billed me $600 for a service I discontinued and never used. The better business bureau as given them an F for their unethical business practices. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!

• Hi
    Hiring Consultant Mar 11, 2011

I also had a bad experience with Employment Crossing, similar to what many of you have experienced -- no response to my emails, just marketing messages; phone ringing without anyone answering; finally getting through to someone who I could barely understand and would barely let me finish a sentence before interrupting. I couldn't get any reasonable information about the company, statistics about their success rates, etc. I still can't be certain the job is actually posted as I can't look at what applicants find when they search (without signing up and paying for the service). I've received no candidate applications to date and it's been 3 days posted. I'm hoping I will end up being pleasantly surprised, but fear I will be terribly disappointed.

emanresu Jun 03, 2011

They offer a free trial for employment service, but it is unclear how to unsubscribe from the service. Their website has a webform to send them a message, but they do not respond to it. Instead, when the trial is over, they charge 39.99 to your credit card. This is a dishonest business that exploits the cumbersomeness of canceling their worthless service.

Their tagline "Why we are not free" is meant to mislead people to think there is some quality to their website.

emanresu Jun 03, 2011

GRADE F

GRADE F by BBB Business Review

GRADE F

• Lu
    Lunagal Nov 25, 2013

Looking at all the positive replies, I am surprised tht any of them found employment as their wirtten english is appalling in some cases.

Christy Moon Mar 30, 2016

As the Manager for LawCrossing, I would like to provide a response to your comments. A couple years ago, we made very dramatic changes to LawCrossing. We are continually making changes to our programs and website to improve our clients' experiences. Our customer service now is fantastic, and if you give us a chance, we can show you. We changed our employer job posting platform as well, and we are getting fantastic responses for all legal jobs. I deal personally with our employers regularly and know they would provide positive feedback. We are not just job aggregation, but we also have employers who post jobs with us bringing all legal jobs from across the internet and other sources. This makes us the most comprehensive legal job board you will find, which is why there is a fee. I would challenge anyone that has not tried LawCrossing recently, to give us a try. We will be happy to offer a free month of service for anyone willing to take this opportunity to see how we have changed. You may also call me regarding any questions about this feed directly at [protected].