Employment CrossingCharges in my bank account

From August 2008 The Employment Crossing still debit from my account $29.95 every month and I don't know how that company have my debit card # and what is the name of the account with that company, because I never apply for subscriptions looking for a job, because I am a full time employee in the Department of Education in Florida and I don't need another job. I need the inmediatly that company credit in my account all quantity from August 2008 until today at my bank account.

• Kr
    krishJay Dec 08, 2009

Yes, samething happening for me as well. Did you resolve this issue, I need help to get rid of this. Please help.

mariejeanifer Sep 11, 2011

Same with they charge me initially 7.73 USD last november 2010 then billed me every month of 29.95 USD until today. AT Employment crossing. can you resolved this and i want my money back.