Emirates Driving Institute [EDI]Services by the examiner and way of training of the instructors

A Sep 12, 2020

Dear Sir,

I have enrolled in Emirates driving institute, Al quasis branch in February 2020.
Due to corona there was no training and I started my training in June 2020. After my completion of the phase, I was sent for assessment.
First of all as a new learner and having no driving experience earlier, there was some error which is considered to be normal for new drivers. But I think the examiners are choose by favoritism and nepotism in the institute. They give error in minor faults. Whatever, due to the examiner's bad evaluation process, I challenged them. The examiner name was shakeela and the supervisor name was Reshma. After that in 5 consecutive assessments they have failed me and even after instructor training they gave fault for the same errors time to time. Above all the examiner reshma has tremendous attitudes and bad behavioral problem . It seems that they are doing great favour to me inspire of paying 13000 AED and eligible for premium course.
The instructors use WhatsApp while training and in my last training, I was on the verge of accident due to distractions from the voice message they play in WhatsApp.
I want proper investigation and will complain to the economic department Dubai for the bad customer handling. Either they refund my money or change the examiner.

RESOLVED

• Emirates Driving Institute [EDI]'s response · Oct 27, 2020

Dear Amrita,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and are sad to hear of the instructors unacceptable behavior while in training.

We also understand the concern towards not clearing the assessment on time. We would like to investigate the issue and address your concerns immediately and ensure that these kind of issues don't arise once again.

Request you to kindly share your contact details (Phone number & Registration ID) by writing to us on [email protected] or call us on +[protected] (Call Center)

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Best regards,

Emirates Driving Institute

• Emirates Driving Institute [EDI]'s response · Sep 29, 2020

Awaiting your response.

• Emirates Driving Institute [EDI]'s response · Sep 21, 2020

Dear Amrita,

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Best regards,