Emirates Airline — visa
I’m so disappointed that staff of Emirates are giving me different requirements and information’s. I went to Emirates group office yesterday In Deira (near clock tower), the lady who assisted me advise me that they need a salary certificate minimum of 4K. Whereas, the lady I spoke through [protected] advised me that they don’t need any requirements from me as long as the requirements of my parents are complete. I went to the office and all my plans are failed because of their different information. I booked already the hotel and now i have to pay for the cancellation.
More Emirates Airline Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage!
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim!
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airlines - missing stroller and swiss knife!
- Emirates Airlines - non co-operation
- Emirates Airlines - extremely bad organisation of flights
- Emirates Airline - sale of ticket by misrepresentation
- Emirates Airline - aircraft defect