Emirates Airlinevisa

R

I’m so disappointed that staff of Emirates are giving me different requirements and information’s. I went to Emirates group office yesterday In Deira (near clock tower), the lady who assisted me advise me that they need a salary certificate minimum of 4K. Whereas, the lady I spoke through [protected] advised me that they don’t need any requirements from me as long as the requirements of my parents are complete. I went to the office and all my plans are failed because of their different information. I booked already the hotel and now i have to pay for the cancellation.

• Ro
    Rosielyn Diocades May 25, 2016

Unfortunately, I cancelled the plan to take a 96 hours visa.

I’m so disappointed that staff of Emirates, are giving me different requirements and information’s. I went to Emirates group office yesterday In Deira (near clock tower), the lady who assisted me advise me that they need a salary certificate minimum of 4K. Whereas, the lady I spoke through [protected] advised me that they don’t need any requirements from me as long as the requirements of my parents are complete. I ended up cancelling everyting. :( and my parents will not be able to see dubai. and flying straight now to Sweden.

They planned to come on June 2 and fly to Sweden June 4 morning.

• Io
    ioannis vasilopoulos Jun 01, 2016

my wife had to fly to Fort Lauderdale in FLORIDA on november 27 so she ask me to give her 3000 miles of my skywards account because JETBLUE who is your partner airline need 11500 miles and she had 9091 miles so i pay 69 EURO or 75 USA Dollars for that and i did exactly what you email me for her reservation but skywards email us that there is not available seat for that day who was a big lie because when i try by my self with JETBLUE the had tickets and with money and with miles our try is month from now come on people don't lie, so later your office here in Athens advise to call in dubai and i did so and your employ get a ticket to my wife very strange to get the ticket by phone and not electronic now i have to tell you that call it last 45 minutes from Athens to Dubai and it cost me a fortune because the man was telling me two minutes and then again please tree minutes so total 45 minutes i am very disappointed the ticket cost to us two times of what i pay without your miles and your help, i feel VERY BUT VERY SORRY, I WAS BELIEVING that you are a great and a big company but nothing of all this, i have to say my story every were face book, twitter and were ever there are ears.