EMillionaire.comSCAM! But I got refunded!

There seems to be light at the end of the long and dark tunnel.

After a month of continuous headaches and running in circles, 800 numbers going out of service mysteriously, recieving emails from their support that apparently doesn't exist if you reply, recieving a phone call from someone connected to eMillionaire and then being hung up on when he didn't like what I had to say and many numerous other instances, I've finally recieved the confirmation I required! Here's the email:

eMillionaire Support to me <br />
show details 11:37 AM (3 minutes ago) Reply

Dear valued customer,

You account has just been refunded, just wait for the amount to be posted to your account in 24hrs time.<br />

Thank you for your patience.

Customer care specialist

Now whether they are ACTUALLY going to refund the money is beyond me but this is what I required to give to my bank in order for them to reverse the charges in case the company didn't. I feel like a huge boulder has been lifted from my shoulders.

I know many of you have experienced what I have in this past month and I hope this information helps you. I posted the number of the mysterious person who called me who said they were from eMillionaire and who hung up on me but I will post it again. Feel free to contact them. I don't think they will answer but it's worth a shot. I called as soon as he hung up on me and it just kept ringing and when I hung up to call again, it was busy for hours. The number is [protected] and it's based in Clearwater, Florida.

I hope some of you others who were scammed into this will find this useful and will be able to get a refund as well. All I did was continued to call them and let them know I would contact the FBI Internet Crime Department, the Federal Trade Commission and the Better Business Bureau if I didn't recieve a refund IMMEDIATELY

Let this be a lesson to all of us.

• Je
    Jessy Mar 29, 2009

Hi, I recently saw an add when i was on facebook that said i could earn up to $563 per day. Once i followed the links, they asked me to enter my credit card details and normally i DO NOT EVER do this, but i thought, it looked like a genuine site and that it was secure! Well, after going through all the rigmarole, and thinking i was only going to pay $1.95, i sat and read through all the transcripts etc only to get to the other end and their email doesn't exist, i couldn't log in etc!

So i tried typing their website into google and to my despair i found that they are on this website! I'm soooooooooooo scared now that they are going to take all the money off my credit card and i just can't afford that!

So, please buyer beware, DO NOT give them any details! I should've listened to my gut in the first place!

• Ge
    gemcw Mar 30, 2009

please cancel your account with the bank and open a new one...I understand they will be getting $47 every month..

Lisa G. Apr 07, 2009

I apologize, the company information as listed at the beginning of this complaint is not correct. eMillionaire is located in the United States. That information that I have there, is where I am from.

• To
    Toasted7 Apr 08, 2009

How much did they get you for?

Lisa G. Apr 08, 2009

$47.00 USD which came to $62.08 I believe Canadian. They've sent me the email stating that I would be refunded in 24 hours but of course that hasn't happened yet. There's been no change to my credit card but my bank is disputing it and will be dealing with the bank that eMillionaire deals with to get my money back. My bank said I have to wait 4 to 6 weeks to hear back from them whether or not they were successful. Nobody cares about the interest that we're paying on these balances owing.

What I'm going to do is write to Brock Felt (if he even exists) and send him a bill of my own for my cell phone minutes used in contacting them and being put on hold for long periods of time and also the interest accumulated on my credit card. I don't expect anything from it but I'd like to let him know that we aren't just going to sit back and take this crap. I think I'll give his address to some people and see how funny he thinks it is when he gets a bunch of hate mail.

Lisa G. Apr 10, 2009

Date Description Debits Credits

8 Apr 2017 EMILLIONAIREMBA 8006780570 2.35
    1.95 USD @ 1.2051

7 Apr 2017 EMILLIONAIRESYSTEM 8009523046 56.65
    47.00 USD @ 1.2053

That's what I'm talking about. Finally got my refund.. Only took 1 month and 2 days. Don't give up and think you can't get refunded. Go after them!

• Sh
    sheila DENNIS Apr 16, 2009

I ordered a CD at something less than £3 but was then charged £130+for a training course and cannot get a refund.
    Visa are not helpful, sent me a form which is not applicable

Lisa G. Apr 16, 2009

I would call them and demand a refund as you were not informed of any further fees. Keep on them and don't give up. If you are annoying enough, they will give in. When I spoke to them, I told them that I was not going to get off the phone until they sent me an email telling me I was getting a refund. Once they say you will, Visa can dispute the charges and what that means is they will contact the bank that the business deals with and resolve it that way. I told them I knew it was a scam and I threatened them with the Trade Commission, the FBI Internet Crime and the Better Business Bureau.

It took a month for me to be refunded but I called them constantly and refused to take no for an answer. Don't give up!

Lisa G. Apr 16, 2009

Also, don't believe when they say they will put it through to their accountant or that you will get a refund. Demand an email from them saying that. When they just tell you that over the phone, as soon as you get off, they don't do anything about it. Keep on it and demand what is rightfully yours.

• Ca
    Cate Fletcher Apr 19, 2009

I too have been scammed. Two payments of US$47.00
    were taken out of my account before I discovered it. ( AU $70.00 each )
    My bank cannot put a stop to it.
    I have emailed emillionaire several times, and have been told that they will refund both amounts of $47. but have not received it. I then gave them 24hrs to refund or I would take the matter further. That did not help any.
    I have now used the information you posted and sent in a complaint to the 3 bureaus. Hopefully something will come of it.

• Ca
    Cate Fletcher Apr 19, 2009

These people need stopping!
    All who are scammed should report them and get them off the system.

• Tr
    TRS Apr 21, 2009

I also have had problems with getting a refund. Recently I have threatened to call my attorney general and report them. They finally just said that I am waiting on an email confirmation to be sent to me and it should be posted in my account soon. I hope so but you never know I have been dealing with them for 2 months now.

Lisa Castellano May 07, 2009

I noticed a $47.00 charge on my debit card- that i'm sure I didn't willfully incur. The name of the company listed was CPIP, with an 866 #, I called the number, and after a long wait someone answered, I inquired about the charge and was told they are a third party billing company for many companies, he determined the charge was for e-millionaire.com and promised a refund after I said it is an unauthorized charge. I question who is the scammer here... He gave me an out of service number for e-millionaire.com. If the charge is not reversed in 3 days, I will dispute it with my bank. I cannot believe our government cannot bring charges against these companies! It's ridiculous what these people get away with. Think of how many people don't bother to scrutinize their bank statements, letting these companies get away with scamming us out of millions of dollars when it's all said and done. Pathetic. If I had the money, I would spend thousands to bring them to court and hold them accountable- even though it's only a 47.00 charge.

John Farrow May 08, 2009

I have been trying to get a refund of over £200 (GBP) since end of march. I keep emailing them and they say they are investigating it. Now we are into May and I've just noticed that they have billed me again, twice, for Management fees. I can't seem to stop them billing me. Only thing I can think of is cancel my credit card. I am lost as to what else I can do to stop them.

Lisa G. May 11, 2009

Call your credit card and explain to them what they're doing to you and the run around they are giving you. They can dispute the charges to your CC and your CC company will contact the bank that emillionaire uses and get your money back that way. Call emillionaire and tell them you will take legal action if this continues.

They did the same to me. I got my refund and then the next month, after telling me they had cancelled the account and I would not be charged again, they charged me again. I called freaking on them and demanded a refund and said I would take legal action against them if they did it again as they already said it wouldn't happen. So far, so good.

Chuck Turner May 11, 2009

Cate, TRS and John: don't give up - report this scam to Florida Attorney General here:

Also to the Attorney General in your own state if you live in the US.

If enough people do this then legal action will be taken against these scammers!

By the way - this is the person behind this scam - just do a search for his name + emillionaire and you will see that.

So contact him direct for a refund:

Brock Felt.
    Telephone number: (813) 839-7824

Address: 4903 Yacht Club Dr, Tampa, Florida, FL 33616 USA

Email address: [email protected]

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brock-Felt/1074755489

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/66b/a51

Some more emails to try, I found them at:

[email protected] (Customer Care Specialist) and [email protected] (Company Owner)

Phone: 00 1 (813) 839-7824 (USA)

• Be
    Becky Collier Jun 07, 2009

All I did was look at a web site for healtha nd beauty I did not purchase anything and did not even give my credit number and the nest thing that I know is that they have taken 47.00 out of my account. I know that this scam has to be against the law. If they do not give me my money back immediatly I intend to contact newspapers and talk shows across the nation like Oprah. People need to be made aware of these scams. I guess we know how Brock Felt made his millions. Maybe he does not believe that there is a heaven and a hell but there most surely is and it seems like he is hell bound. Mr. Felt you can not take it with you and I may not have alot of money but I would not change places with you for anything in this world. The good news is for me is that I used a prepaid debit card and he can not steal money from me over and over. Mr. Felt I will pray for you that God will save your soul, and that you will undo the wrong that you have done to so many people.

• Ph
    phogan Oct 01, 2009

After Purchasing an eMillionaire disc online for $2.57 Canadian. the disc is the only thing I received and I have had charges on my credit card from th following companies:
    grantsmoney.com $77.69 and $72.10
    offerincome.com $67.16
    AuctCsh $35.72 & $33.34
    Grant Master $47.50 & $68.84
    Profits and Grants $65.26

Trying to get credited, but having a very difficult time.