Embassy Suites — restaurant practice of refusing paying convention guest to take their food with them as they are leaving the hotel and airport area
Saturday, November 2, 2019 we had held a convention starting that Friday evening and ending Saturday afternoon after we ate. We had to leave, but we had not eaten all of our desert, only a bite or two so we asked to take it to our transportation. We wanted to eat it later and we had to leave immediately from the restaurant because our limosine had arrived. We were refused stating "no food could be removed from the restaurant!"
We have travelled all over the world and never for fifty years have we ever been told the food you have paid for must be eaten here. WE PAID for the food it should be our decision as to what is to be done with it.
More Embassy Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Embassy Suites - money scam 
- Embassy Suites - can't cancel reservation - I hate embassy suites!!! 
- Embassy Suites - overcharged 
- Embassy Suites - dirty hotel
- Embassy Suites - missing camera 
- Embassy Suites - shuttle service from dulles airport
- Embassy Suites - service and treatment at recent stay
- Embassy Suites - I have never experienced the kind of service or lack of service I received at that embassy suites
- Embassy Suites - reservation system
- Embassy Suites - construction. elevator, customer service