Emax / Max Electronicsdefeated samsung smart tv provided

Respected Dear

Yesterday night 4th Oct-2019, I visited E max City center Mirdif and purchased one Samsung LED TV model UA50RU7400 through envoice number CCINV-[protected]. but when I reached home and plugin the TV, there was some lines appearing on right side of screen so I repacked and rushed back to store today morning 05th Oct-19. but your customer support staff not entertained by saying that its a damage case and they can not do any thing in this.

How they can treat like this and my point is that the damage piece has been delivered to me and it should be replaced but your staff blaming on me for damage. same I am saying that this damage is from your side.

at the time of delivery they just turn on the TV for 2 seconds only and how I can so quickly check all the defects.

now I left my TV on your costumer care desk at E max city center Mirdif. Please have a look this issue otherwise I have to knock other doors for not fulfilling customer rights.

I am your regular customer since 2015 and if you will treat like this than how can continue with you.

Regards