EliteSingles — unethical and unauthorised automatic renewal payment taken of £149!
I signed up to a 6 month trial with Elite Singles and found it ineffective and fruitless. I have not had one conversation with a prospect let alone a date. My situation has since changed and prior to the 'automatic' renewal which they don't even send you a reminder about, I wrote to Elite Singles notifying them of the lack of service and the fact that I was no longer seeking a partner and they rejected my notice saying it was not within the 14 day cool cancellation period and took £149 out of my account for another 6 months!
Totally unethical and unprincipled.
I would not sign-up unless you want to be out of pocket!
More EliteSingles Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Elite - Worst service and incompetent staff of eps business consultancy in caloocan city 
- Elite Singles - inadequate service 
- Elite Singles - automatic renewals to premium services without agreement 
- EliteSingles - refund from elite singles is overdue. not honoring elite policy
- Elite Singles - auto renewal!
- EliteSingles - unauthorised subscription renewal
- EliteSingles - their dating service full of scam artists
- EliteSingles - dating website
- EliteSingles - automatic renewal without notification - do not join!!!
- EliteSingles - racist commercial