Electrolux / KelvinatorUnable to locate customer care service

M

I am not able to locate the customer care service center for Kelvinator refrigerator Bangalore, India.

Beware of that scam service!

• He
    Hemant Abrol Aug 06, 2008

Kelvinator the most nominated company in india providing the house hold appliances are not able to provide the service. The customer care no. given on the site is false & from past 2 weeks i am suffring. I advice all the persons in india not to buy Kelvinator products as they are the useless service providers.

mahender raikwar May 16, 2009

I HAVE PURCHASED A kelvinator Split AC 1.5 ton capacity model no KS-181 DX on 11, july, 07 from Kool Mart 196, III floor, sant Nagar, Near East of Kailash, New Delhi-65 phone [protected] .Pesently, its not cooling properly .A COMPRESSOR GURANTEE OF FIVE YEARS. i Have been complaint many time but no action now.
    plz very urgent attend this complaint.

forght communication Pvt, ltd
    okhla, delhi
    Mr. Mahender
    [protected]
    [protected]

• Do
    dont purchase kelvinator Jun 11, 2014

I purchase a kelvinator 190 ltr kwl2055 fridge, 15 months ago, after 10 month before this summer season my fridge dost not working well, so we contact to the service authorised centre. within warranty period. but they did not repair it and delay the prosedure for spoil my warranty. now last four month they are wants money for that.

• Do
    dont purchase kelvinator Jun 11, 2014

yes dont bye it

Sansui_help Jun 12, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint, listed on 11th June 2014 has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at [protected]@vgmail.in, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,
    Videocon Online Team

• On
    Online _CST Jul 18, 2014

Dear Anonymous

We are awaiting your reply. Kindly share your complaint no and contact details with us and our service team will get in touch with you soon.

Regards,
    Kelvinator Team

• Gi
    Gibler Aug 22, 2016

I have been complaining since last October 2006 when the warranty was on. But the service centre man came & said that we have to give money though it is under warranty period of 24 months.

• Ga
    Gaurav khatri Aug 20, 2018

Ice box not working and door rubber not ok

• Va
    Vaswani radio Aug 20, 2018

Refrigerator not working and not sho lite

• Pr
    Prince ray Oct 22, 2018

Freezer door is brocken
    Bottle rack supporter is brocken
    Kindly provide your service at my door

• Jr
    jr.786 Nov 14, 2018

i have problem my refrigiator pls solve this problem