Eldo Coacheslicking bus

Y

I'm Currently in a bus to East London. My daughter is sitting by the window and we realised that there was a dripping and reported to the driver. He then promised to look at it which he didn't. We then fell asleep only to wake up soaking wet. We went to show the driver who became very rude and aggressive. He told me that I am reporting to the wrong person.

My understanding is that this bus I a replica of sa road link and I will make sure that I get it reported to every platform as I can see that there has been many complaints on hello Peter and nothing is improving. We cannot be treated like we have not paid. My laptop is wet now I have an extra 4000to pay just because you are driving minibus Taxis and your drivers behave as such.

Another thing there was an epileptic girl in the bus. We asked the driver to switch off the air-con they didn't even care to do that let alone checking what was going on in the bus.