eHarmonyimpossible to quit!

R

They make it impossible to quit! I joined eHarmony about two months ago and then decided that this site was pretty useless, so I decided to cancel my account. I had tried to cancel and get a refund for the rest of the subscription but they refused. I thought that was not so bad and but then they charged over $200 from my card for auto renewal! I contacted eHarmony customer service and they told it was past the time I could cancel. How is that even possible? Because of them I had to cancel my credit card! It's a complete scam.