eHarmonyconstant spam

A

I constantly receive spam from them, even though I've never even used their website. I don't know how they got my email address, but I want them to stop emailing me.

• Ki
    kim mcconnell Mar 06, 2014

I was talking with a guy who name was PHILLIP T. RICHARDSON, he sound Mexican and he wanted me to open up a checking account for him. and I told him no. I think this was a scam. he kept asking me and I kept telling him no. I am looking for love, not to help someone break the law. thank you for your time. please look in to this, I don't want any one to get hurt by this.,

eharmontdatingservice May 16, 2010

I'm finished you have all of my complant

Very mad

eharmontdatingservice May 16, 2010

There has been they've disrgared it

Married. They won't stop writing me. Iva

eharmontdatingservice May 16, 2010

I've asked them to stop writing me they don't listen to me. Happily married 30 years this oct. Thank You Mrs Otis/Iva Tritchler

• Kr
    krispix318 Apr 18, 2010

There should be something at the bottom of these e-mails allowing you to unsubscribe. If not, you can set up the spam/junk filters in your e-mail to block these messages.